World Club Cup in Japan

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
Starts Thursday, let's do this fellas and Oksy.

Late night action. :dance:

RJ u taking some kashiwa action?

dunno yet

I wanted to take Santos to win it all but have no funds in any book that take such tournament play

i was so excited about this, then real salt lake lost to monterrey

we should have taken them xpy

sorry roguey... i took kashiwa -2.5 and the under 3.5 early in the 1H so I kind of just flushed out. :(

I swear its times like these u need minties :) Oksy, tell me u get that one

one of my favourite lollies ever - almost lost a tooth on one though :)

oksy ship me some minties for christmas

RJ, give me a PO Box and il ship u some. Yes oksy, they are quite refreshing but rough as guts on the pearly whites...

xpy you know me well

boxes here, no street addresses :yup:

fb me your address roguey... i'll send you an xmas pkg that you may get in time for easter :)

fb me your address roguey... i'll send you an xmas pkg that you may get in time for easter :)
While ur at it send him some vegemite hehehe

he'll have to promise to make a video the first time he tries it... hideous shit but always good for a laugh to watch a virgin taste test

he'll have to promise to make a video the first time he tries it... hideous shit but always good for a laugh to watch a virgin taste test
+1....RJ, u gotta do this for us 1 time mate. I giggle just thinking about it....

xpy have you ever heard oksana's voice?

rate her australian with matty rains

i'm used to eating strange shit man

xpy have you ever heard oksana's voice?

rate her australian with matty rains

i'm used to eating strange shit man

You could just jump on Skype and talk to me for free. All day, any day.

And no, i don't think i sound like an aussie.

Oksy u so do sound aussie, I remember hearing u in vid and commenting on ur progression of the aussie vernacular.
Rj oksy is being coy. Rate her aussie. Hhhmmm I'd give it abouyt a 8. Strong tones and aussie accentuations coming through.