why is it...

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 13,665 Views
I'm not trying to kill anything. I'm not engaging in a war. I respond and post what I feel like posting. Have a chip on your shoulder, wolfman? Maybe an internet forum has hurt a grown man. Sad.

hey mr. grown-up, you still posting as both robmpink and bluefish at r.b.s., and doing grown-up things like plagiarizing articles and blogs as your own for a few extra points?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Joe did you stay at hotel del mar in rica? newly acquainted friends telling me to do morazan across the street instead

You mean the del ray? I haven't heard of the del mar. But other way I didn't stay there. I was at the Dunn Inn when in San Jose.

yeah thats what i meant

hey mr. grown-up, you still posting as both robmpink and bluefish at r.b.s., and doing grown-up things like plagiarizing articles and blogs as your own for a few extra points?

Calm strike rating?

I never heard of you until you started posting here. That's sad.

Nah, it isn't I'll be ok. You had 40k posts there. I had 9k in the same timeframe. You sure you have a life, stinkape?

Lets see. Considering I make fun of myself for copy and pasting an article about a racehorse with a dropped testicle and getting nabbed, do you really think I give a f?

I don't know if I'm still posting at SBR as "bluefish". Am I?

Good day fruitcake.

Lets see. Considering I make fun of myself for copy and pasting an article about a racehorse with a dropped testicle and getting nabbed, do you really think I give a f?

I don't know if I'm still posting at SBR as "bluefish". Am I?

Good day fruitcake.

Don't worry about Bay Bud, Robbie. He may think that plagiarizing so that you can earn pennies worth of SBR points is beyond pathetic, but we all know that if you make fun of yourself after doing it, it's Justin Bieber cool.

Keep your head up, kiddo. Don't let people like Bay Bud make you think that you're a worthlessly ignorant, boorish degenerate.

Keep letting your words and actions do it instead.

Don't worry about Bay Bud, Robbie. He may think that plagiarizing so that you can earn pennies worth of SBR points is beyond pathetic, but we all know that if you make fun of yourself after doing it, it's Justin Bieber cool.

Keep your head up, kiddo. Don't let people like Bay Bud make you think that you're a worthlessly ignorant, boorish degenerate.

Keep letting your words and actions do it instead.

I have no problem with Robbie but this represents MonkeyFoker at his best. It has sarcasm with a touch of loathing. Absolute work of art.

Nah, it isn't I'll be ok. You had 40k posts there. I had 9k in the same timeframe. You sure you have a life, stinkape?

Go back to your rat hole and never come out of it again. You fit perfectly with the retards over there. Remember in the kingdom of retards the one with an IQ of 51 is the king.

I have no problem with Robbie but this represents MonkeyFoker at his best. It has sarcasm with a touch of loathing. Absolute work of art.

:yes: :grin:

Totally agree. You forgot to mention that the post also has the classic subtle name calling jab.

The way he tosses in a "kiddo", "champ" or "genius" with such ease makes all the novice posters wet with admiration.

Totally agree. You forgot to mention that the post also has the classic subtle name calling jab.

The way he tosses in a "kiddo", "champ" or "genius" with such ease makes all the novice posters wet with admiration.

Exactly, Wally. Apparently, you haven't read Florida state penal code on posting behavior.

"Rule 31.09b. Name-calling is poor etiquette when one poster disparages another."