why is it...

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 13,668 Views
Lenny from Of Mice and Men would have sniffed that out. You got hustled. One day if you are board go back and read the posts leading up to it. You may learn something.

lennie.jpg

Thank you ACoochy, but I think Lenny from Of Mice and Men could have caught on.

A few things I would like to say. He didn't deny it so that counts for something.

JJ got punked. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://forum.sbrforum.com/saloon/11...t-eat-unreleased-footage-p2.html#post10898310

That was almost clever the first time you used it.

Guy 10k could mean nothing to you. Who cares? You got conned by a 17 or 18 year old Vietnamese kid who had about 20 posts. You bet him $100. That is pretty funny. I bet the hookers you get rip you off right and left.

Yes. Conned. You realize that in order to get conned, you'd have to lose something. Right, genius?

Pretty obvious you watched the movie, "Of Mice and Men" rather than read the book.

Monkey, is that a pic of Pavy in your avatar?

I guess you have never used the same analogy twice.

This time I added the pic for effect.

It made it THAT much more special. Really. It was extremely clever before using the pic, but (WOW!) with the pic, it adds a completely new dimension.

Solid poster, you.

Yes. Conned. You realize that in order to get conned, you'd have to lose something. Right, genius?

Pretty obvious you watched the movie, "Of Mice and Men" rather than read the book.

If you lost you would have paid. You had no chance of collected so yeah, you got had. From what they say you are the cool guy treating
people and paying for shit. Almost like you have to buy friends. Good luck!

If you lost you would have paid. You had no chance of collected so yeah, you got had. From what they say you are the cool guy treating
people and paying for shit. Almost like you have to buy friends. Good luck!

LOL. Swing and a miss. Keep trying.

LOL. Swing and a miss. Keep trying.

No need to keep trying. I've been bored with this for the past two days. Good luck Stu, the lonely boy! Those hooks who rip you off will
keep you warm at night, Spud Webb.

And yet, you keep coming back. Spud Webb? Was that another one of your brilliant analogies?

At least it wasn't Mugsey Bogues!!!!! I'll take it as a compliment.

Go kick rocks, peasant. Players Talk is calling for you.

I think MF needed his old avatar back to feel like his old self.

Robbie anyone ever take another shit on your front lawn?

Ah, memories.

RIP Rick Moranis.

I guess not. Either is making a stupid thread with a naked lady and cum on her neck which you said you banged behind her husband's back.

Speaking of back, are you afraid of Nair? From what they say, you are a cross between Lucy and an extra from The Planet of The Apes.

images

rise+of+the+planet+of+the+apes+2011.jpg

Go back to Players Talk. We don't need retards to post here. You are out of your league.

Go back to Players Talk. We don't need retards to post here. You are out of your league.

Lol, ok Teen Wolf. Good night Glenn D. You finally found a home after posting at every forum there is?

To top it off you mention out of your league in posting on an internet forum. I guess it is in your genes, but you have gone ape ship. Maybe it is a life for you. It doesn't amount to shit.

I think MF needed his old avatar back to feel like his old self.

Robbie anyone ever take another shit on your front lawn?

Ah, memories.

RIP Rick Moranis.

No Coug, shit free since then. RIP Rick.

Pavy is right

Pavy is right

He sure is. God only knows how his wife could stomach going down on him. I wonder if she could find his prick in that jungle of hair he has. It is like Michael Douglas in Romancing The Stone with his Machete.

He sure is. God only knows how his wife could stomach going down on him. I wonder if she could find his prick in that jungle of hair he has. It is like Michael Douglas in Romancing The Stone with his Machete.

?

what are you hoping to accomplish with this post and ad hominem attacks on our greek God, Rob?

Guy's bringing up chick flick analogies now. Awesome.