why i dont owe blitty anything.....

• Start date
  • Replies 200 Comments
  • Views 13,049 Views
CGNJ, seriously honey! So hanging with Blitty will ruin Nice Girl is what you are saying? So say she moves to NYC and is hanging with you! Do you really think she will stay a nice girl being around you? :dunno:
Yes. It is her choice. We wouldn't hang often, she's only 20.

Damn Cali. You have a short period. 12 hrs only? How do you do it?

Cali, are we still on for Buddakkan tonight? I'll pick you up at your place around 830-

Yes. It is her choice. We wouldn't hang often, she's only 20.

IMO this show Mrs and I have been watching every Monday mirrors your situation at hand!
steven-spielberg-smash.jpg

The girl below seems like she can't stay Nice living in NYC ..........
Smash.jpg

..... if she spends too much time with this girl (CGNJ)
smash_season_1_episode_5_lets_be_bad_2.jpg

and there is this guy (Chris) .....
smash20.jpg

..... who knows where to go to get his pipes cleaned out!
deep+breath+smash.jpg

Show really doesn't appear too good but this gal I have always thought was sexy!
debra-messing-smash.jpg

IMO this show Mrs and I have been watching every Monday mirrors your situation at hand!
steven-spielberg-smash.jpg

The girl below seems like she can't stay Nice living in NYC ..........
Smash.jpg

..... if she spends too much time with this girl (CGNJ)
smash_season_1_episode_5_lets_be_bad_2.jpg

and there is this guy (Chris) .....
smash20.jpg

..... who knows where to go to get his pipes cleaned out!
deep+breath+smash.jpg

Show really doesn't appear too good but this gal I have always thought was sexy!
debra-messing-smash.jpg
I liked this how until last nights episode which I found to be lackluster

Blitty deff knows how to manipulate a situation to get thing paid for by others and so forth. With a young or naive girl it may also lead to sex.

That's what we in the business like to call 'Getting Blitty with it'.

Don't mix whiskey vodka and wine. I'm trying really hard to remember parts of last night, but I just can't recall parts once we got home. Ugh

looks like you 'got blitty with it', cgnj

good on you

You gave me $40 worth or something.
I paid the $12 taxi to the bar where we were gonna drink for free then we had to pay $10 each. And u asked me to pay ur $10 and I said no bc that's redic.
I paid the taxi ride to the next bar, like $12.
I paid $80 or our $90 tab(tip included in what I paid)
You did over $100 worth of something of mine. and then denied it, yet I have the empty remains to prove it.
I bought $40 in beer and chips to take to ur apt.
You bought a $12 sandwich for my friend and me.

Lets see, I spend about $275 on you, give or take. Yet you have the audacity to continue through out the night to continue to ask me to pay for u, cause I owe you $30 lousy bucks. (Or was it $40, its so trivial I cant even recall)

I'm pretty miffed. That's redic. You owe me for the ton of my stuff that u did last night. There was over $150 worth in that.

You were a total sleaze about it. If we ever go out again we will ask for split checks.

Chill the fuck out. And now u owe me. But I'm classy enough to not bring it up 100 times and demand I pay for your Shit.

Why did this need to be edited?

Blitty, pay the broad, pal.

Plommayy!!

Don't always believe everything you read pal.

Plommer, this is for every street girl that was deceptive towards you when you paid her for a BJ, but she really was just doing the motions with her head and giving you an HJ or for when you pay for sex and she holds your package firm with her hand so that you never get to experience full balls deep intercourse...THIS is our revenge pal!

Plomsky, one day I hope to be a model citizen like you. One day pal.

Why did this need to be edited?

Blitty, pay the broad, pal.

interesting.

who do you think requested it to be edited Plommer? Did Cali have a change of heart?

interesting.

who do you think requested it to be edited Plommer? Did Cali have a change of heart?

All I know is that I shouldn't believe everything I read and now I don't, thanks to Blitty.

It appears as though Cali requested the deletion. I dunno.