Why don't black folks know how to swim?

• Start date
  • Replies 97 Comments
  • Views 8,029 Views
It wasn't over this thread, this was just the final straw after everything before. I get the impression that brock just posts here to annoy people and to add little to nothing to the site - perhaps that's just me. For all you brock fans, his ban expires in 6 days unless someone signs the executive order for a reinstatement or a permaban.

oh, so now it's based on your subjective impressions? who are you, SBR John?

losturmarbles - PLEASE be careful or YOU COULD GET BANNED TOO!!

there is a "culture of fear" here now ministered over by the mods and ownership and enhanced by their jack-booted thug minions - i dont have to name names but its no secret whos who

losturmarbles they will crush you too if you resist, BANK ON IT

just eat it and accept it, thats what i do, and thats why I dont have a day to day fear of retribution or banning

lost, the check kiting thread really had a lot more to do with it. The whole scamming issue was just wrong on so many levels. So straw, camel and back.

Summer of Love and Culture of Fear, all in one place.

Gamelive.

MrX
Summer of Love and Culture of Fear, all in one place.

Gamelive.

*swooshing sound* dot com

somebody get BigDaddyQH over here.....

this place is getting boring with all the Neo-nazi banning going on:yipee:

Brock is a Neo-Nazi?

222415246_80bc2dd928.jpg

This kid is brave as fuck.

not at all IMO
it was an unclever play on words relating to the great schism at SBR when the shit hit the fan.

and I dont even know what schism means but I like it

not at all IMO
it was an unclever play on words relating to the great schism at SBR when the shit hit the fan.

and I dont even know what schism means but I like it

Being a Tool fan, you better. Mike, are your Dawgs gonna win that division or what? I think they look solid.

Look again, Cougar.

How long do you thnik Fishhead would last here before he got banned from being an idiot? 5 minutes? Am I being too generous?

Being a Tool fan, you better. Mike, are your Dawgs gonna win that division or what? I think they look solid.

I'd put my money on no for the max....

the peices are there except for another Frosh QB

new Defensive scheme which will bring mistakes no doubt..

and now AJ Green in the midst of a primetime fuk up that could jeoperdize his season:willamena:

Look again, Cougar.

How long do you thnik Fishhead would last here before he got banned from being an idiot? 5 minutes? Am I being too generous?

Okay so Brock was banned for being an idiot?

I was under the impression it was for staring this thread.

Anyway...doesn't really matter.

I think he was banned for being a TOOL:swarmy: