Why do the English think they have a good football team?

• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,017 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
They're always terrible in the world cup. Today's game was ugly. I can't wait to see Algeria smoke 'em.

It was an ugly game especially when you have over 2.5 and it ends up at 2 after 2 quick goals,..... BTW I didn't have the over but I booked some one's bets..... and she did.

They invented the game, like Canada did with hockey.

Actually, they looked pretty sharp and were by far the better team and only failing to win after Green's monumental error. However, I can't see any team winning a World Cup with Emile Heskey as one of the first choice strikers, especially since he has average one goal every 6.35 appearances in the Premier League since the 2006/7 season.

Maybe it's just me, and most likely is.........but i find it hard to take any team seriously that wears golf shirts as their uniform.

England will still be in this world cup long after America is eliminated thats for sure - lets face it England were complete and utter SHITE on Saturday night, and still didnt ever look like losing - The best teams in the tournament start slow more often than not, getting momentum just as the games start to actually mean something.

Still if we get eliminated early i'm gonna grab one of those horn things and go on a rampage using it to hit people with.

Maybe it's just me, and most likely is.........but i find it hard to take any team seriously that wears golf shirts as their uniform.

Classic post...... I love it.....