• Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 4,259 Views

Teddy kgb

Since
Oct 25, 2013
Score
Tokens
You've just been replaced!!!!

Sit down ladies and gentleman and witness greatness from an Internet posting Legend...

This one's on you FW.

Hi Teddy.

I am not tough in a traditional way. I am more "you kids get off my lawn" tough.

:mudcat:

IAG
Hi Teddy.

Morning IAG....I had to come in like a bull but really my rowdy days are over, I'll hang out and enjoy the daily threads with you all and maybe throw a Ducks play in when I feel its a LOCK..

Teddy, we like your ass and hopefully your head won't be there!

tumblr_lffip7AOyD1qcjgc4.jpg

Gamelive 'cause posting is serious business

Glad you arrived and good luck! Now get down and give me 50! :bringit:

I'm all talk.

Welcome.

Hey RayRay, any 'Fix it yourself' questions you have for me? I really enjoyed the 10 hours I spent helping you with your water heater only to have you call a plumber...

hahaha I called a plumber the other day Teddy..(see thread in last day or two)

IAG
hahaha I called a plumber the other day Teddy..(see thread in last day or two)

Yeah I seen it, $75 is not that much really, my Union shop asked me to take two months off between jobs starting and stopping so I helped a friend out who runs a service shop and his minimum is $90 an hour, he charges $265 to change out a garbage disposal and that's with out changing the basket strainer, just unplugging the old one, turning it counter clockwise and dropping it out and spinning in the new one...10 minute job

Today is my last day there and I never want to go back, only good thing was he didn't care that I drank beer from one call to the next...

Teddy I like your style already. You're like a legible BEANTOWNJIM.

Good morning Teddy. I like Ducks locks. Watch for Blitty, he is a faux-west coaster bragging about WC hockey from the dump known as NYC.

welcome teddy kgb

good videos

have to admire that

enjoy your stay

Teddy I like your style already.

You post at EOG right? Fisheads buddy? Anyway I've seen you around and your posting handle has always stuck with me, do you get Jay
Mohr sports where your at? He replaced Jim Rome here in The OC on am 570 and he has a sound bite that says "Hey Matty" he does it about 10x a show and every time I think of you and I don't even know you.....fvcking strange

marty and fishhead are tied at the hip

Matty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I still await, 2 years later.

smokingbb.gif