• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 825 Views

Swarmy

Professional Fucktard
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The Fins lost two QB's (I use that term lightly) for the season today. 3rd stringer Tyler Thigpen takes over the helm on paper. Could Miami make a trade for someone out there to take over as QB?

Thigpen played pretty well in limited action

That being said, as a Bears fan I hope they give Jeff George a look

jeff%2Bgeorge.jpg

yea my miami futures for afc east, afc, and superbowl are fucked.

Patrick Ramsey
JaMarcus Russell
Tom Brandstater

I still have them winning 9 games if they can beat either Chicago or Oakland (I think they split, probably beat lose to Chi and then beat Oak). The drop off from Henne/Pennington to Thigpen is not as bad as you think.

I still have them winning 9 games if they can beat either Chicago or Oakland (I think they split, probably beat lose to Chi and then beat Oak). The drop off from Henne/Pennington to Thigpen is not as bad as you think.

But you are assuming the offensive line of Miami who had Pennington and Henne killed in the same game will adequate protect Thigpen who is not a big guy.

I'd say whoever they pick up as backup will come in at some point in the next couple weeks when Thigpen is out for season.

But you are assuming the offensive line of Miami who had Pennington and Henne killed in the same game will adequate protect Thigpen who is not a big guy.

I'd say whoever they pick up as backup will come in at some point in the next couple weeks when Thigpen is out for season.

Good point.