Who will be the first regular Gamelive poster to DIE?

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 5,954 Views
Sadly, I have to go with Plommer. I think there will be a massive power outage in Ontario which will affect his c-pap machine some night. I hope this isn't the case. I like Plommer.

The thing that REALLY sucks is that when it DOES happen, this thread will get bumped.

Line movement on plommer.

+250 went to +300

Just got back from the doctor - had an appointment to review my blood tests from a couple weeks ago.

Results of my blood tests were as expected, kidneys -excellent, blood sugar -excellent - LDL cholesterol was a little high, same as last blood test so I'm now on MYLAN ROSUVASTATIN (10MG) to lower it.

plommer will not be dying anytime soon.

Congrats, plommer! I would never have bet on you.

Line movement on plommer.

+250 went to +300

Just got back from the doctor - had an appointment to review my blood tests from a couple weeks ago.

Results of my blood tests were as expected, kidneys -excellent, blood sugar -excellent - LDL cholesterol was a little high, same as last blood test so I'm now on MYLAN ROSUVASTATIN (10MG) to lower it.

plommer will not be dying anytime soon.

Watch for stray bullets from Detroit.

good news plommer

excellent

I'm warning you Plommer. End of the month, Baby mammas gotta feed the kids and dice games go bad. Bullets will go flying.

I'm warning you Plommer. End of the month, Baby mammas gotta feed the kids and dice games go bad. Bullets will go flying.

Moving to Windsor has been a real eye opener with regard to the city of Detroit.

I watch the Detroit news for entertainment. The big stories are so truly sad but are like a train wreck and I can't look away.

Usual stories on the Detroit evening news:

Police response time to serious crimes in progress are 4 hours to never in many bad parts of town.

EMT's risk their lives every day trying to help people, they face assault, being shot at, having their vehicles stolen and stand a good chance of being stranded as most of the city vehicles re well past their best before dates.

The amount of carjackings and dollar store robberies is off the fucking charts!

Transit operators violently assaulted daily, to the point where bus drivers staged a wildcat strike to bring attention to their plight and to demand more protection/security.

City politicians convicted of massive fraud/theft and being sentenced to 28 years in prison.

Widespread corruption in every department of the city.

Rampant homelessness and finding bodies in vacant lots and buildings seems like a daily occurrence.

Life in Canada (Windsor) is nothing like it is across the river. We had a murder here recently, was a bar fight where some dude pulled a knife and stabbed a guy after losing the fight, that was big news and is the only violent death I can recall in the last 6 months since I moved here.

60 Minutes did a feature on Detroit last week. It is a city of stark contrast between downtown and the outer reaches.

. We had a murder here recently, was a bar fight where some dude pulled a knife and stabbed a guy after losing the fight, that was big news and is the only violent death I can recall in the last 6 months since I moved here.

I'm surprised all fights don't end like this.

Detroit sounds like a complete waste.