• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 503 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Seems like the personal rivalry has died. (Did ...oh shit what was the cool owner's name....did he ever reach 100 posts here?)

But I haven't visited there in ages. What's it like anymore? JJ still JJ'ing? Still under the clueless hand of sbrjohn?

Just curious on insight since we spent many hours there.

iS dANCE gIRL STILL pOSTING ThERE?

I have no idea who posts there. Every once in awhile I get an email from them. They want me to do something or say something or join something or I don't-even-know. I immediately mark it as spam so anything else from that address will go straight to my junk file.

But then lo and behold, 6 months later ---> something else shows up.

Guess that means they jigger around with the addresses or something? :dunno:

I did wring quite a few dollars out of them back in the day but my gawd what a terrible forum.

I do here and there. I also love to play poker with those guys, about 100% are cool as fuck and should not be judged because a bunch of assholes pissed on each other's faces. So, everyone should be cool. Also every one of the assholes is deeply cool but save the drama, yo, and not for your mama but for the sewer.

Also I win a bunch of cool shit so if anyone has a problem with that I have an extra guitar in Arizona that can meet your face and multiple bluetooths that I will let you use after I do that to call someone who cares.

Hey good talk.

Muddy I've always got love for you man but really the Bills? You should make it the Broncos - winning's more fun.

I posted there under an assumed name last year.

They caught on.

It wasnt the same as it was in the olden days.

How clever.

Casper where the fuck is my vodka?

Last edited:
I still do but only in the NASCAR section. Have no idea about the rest of the place

Yesh good stuff man ty for reminding me of it.