Who;s drinking tonight?

• Start date
  • Replies 4,724 Comments
  • Views 309,001 Views
Doing a few Guinness with dinner tonight, it's a work night so cannot be hungover for work tomorrow.

Not many calories in Guinness so it hits the body just right.

A couple Guinness. Just a couple.

Work is intense! I love it!

Time to crack open the Four Roses Single Barrel.

We are having a few drinks and playing some micro stakes poker on Pokerstars and watching the IIHF, Canada vs Czech game on at 2pm.

Raining like a sonbitch here... by 'We' I mean me.

2014 Las Acequias Malbec/Syrah

Staff pick at Scotties Liquor Store in picturesque Squamish, BC

:fiverdance:

Elijah Craig

4 cubes

Came by to see my boys Fiver and Mattyballs.

Who's up?

Tronnerballs! I have a new phone and # as of er, March '16. :wah: Six four seven nine two nine two three eight two.

Going to polish off that Malbec blend mostly by myself. :alien:

Phone # noted, Matty. I actually bought my first bottle of Elijah Craig last week based on a feeling that you had once mentioned it as a tasty beverage.

If that never happened, nevermind.

I thought it was definitely possible that this website had died but I'm glad it didn't.

Elijah Craig is definitely up there as far as entry-level bottlings go. Premium selection indeed. :up:

This place is in a state of unresponsive wakefulness, to borrow a term that made the news recently.

just have little bit of the EC barrel proof left. Went to this Pappy tasting they had at a local liquor store. Afterwards you had a chance to buy a 1 special bottle of whiskey. That's what I got. By the time I got in, the GT Stagg I wanted and all the Pappy bottles were sold. ...Some people lined up overnight. ..At least I did get to try the 10,12 and 20yo Pappy :grin:
EC_BarrelProof_RightFacing_2016.png