Who;s drinking tonight?

eggs

adjustments
Since
Oct 2, 2015
Doing a few Guinness with dinner tonight, it's a work night so cannot be hungover for work tomorrow.

Not many calories in Guinness so it hits the body just right.

eggs

adjustments
Since
Oct 2, 2015
A couple Guinness. Just a couple.

Work is intense! I love it!

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
We are having a few drinks and playing some micro stakes poker on Pokerstars and watching the IIHF, Canada vs Czech game on at 2pm.

Raining like a sonbitch here... by 'We' I mean me.

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
2014 Las Acequias Malbec/Syrah

Staff pick at Scotties Liquor Store in picturesque Squamish, BC

:fiverdance:

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Elijah Craig

4 cubes

Came by to see my boys Fiver and Mattyballs.

Who's up?

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Tronnerballs! I have a new phone and # as of er, March '16. :wah: Six four seven nine two nine two three eight two.

Going to polish off that Malbec blend mostly by myself. :alien:

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Phone # noted, Matty. I actually bought my first bottle of Elijah Craig last week based on a feeling that you had once mentioned it as a tasty beverage.

If that never happened, nevermind.

I thought it was definitely possible that this website had died but I'm glad it didn't.

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Elijah Craig is definitely up there as far as entry-level bottlings go. Premium selection indeed. :up:

This place is in a state of unresponsive wakefulness, to borrow a term that made the news recently.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
Since
Jan 29, 2010
just have little bit of the EC barrel proof left. Went to this Pappy tasting they had at a local liquor store. Afterwards you had a chance to buy a 1 special bottle of whiskey. That's what I got. By the time I got in, the GT Stagg I wanted and all the Pappy bottles were sold. ...Some people lined up overnight. ..At least I did get to try the 10,12 and 20yo Pappy :grin:
EC_BarrelProof_RightFacing_2016.png