Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
ianibaacc.jpg

OR

ianidaacc.jpg

Wow so glad I'm 1st!

I feel like Christine would be more fun to hang out with, Megan seems a bit snippy to me.

Yeah I'll go with Christine, if anything else we can play a little guitar and hang.

That's it. I don't need this shit.

Well this is tricky...I say that Christina was better in her "prime"

If we had to go with today...It is definitely Megan

If we went with like 6 years ago...i give the nod to Christina. I saw her on the today show this morning and she looks good but has lost a little something.

Man, I think that was very therapeutic for Stevie.

I have still never seen Megan Fox act in anything. But I suppose that is beside the point. Based on stills, Megan Fox is hotter by a pretty good margin. Christina is putting on the mileage pretty fast.

Well this is tricky...I say that Christina was better in her "prime"

If we had to go with today...It is definitely Megan

If we went with like 6 years ago...i give the nod to Christina. I saw her on the today show this morning and she looks good but has lost a little something.

That's usually what happens when humans age.

I do agree that Christine is piling on the mileage.

Just think it'd better a better time when all was said and done though, if you consider conversation, morning after, etc.

I understand Megan can be a real buzz kill.

I do agree that Christine is piling on the mileage.

Just think it'd better a better time when all was said and done though, if you consider conversation, morning after, etc.

I understand Megan can be a real buzz kill.

Poll and question was never posed as to have to think about them speaking.....that changes everything. This is purely on looks.

Looks: MFox

Everything else: CAg

Poll and question was never posed as to have to think about them speaking.....that changes everything. This is purely on looks.

Are you saying hotness should be perceived as strictly looks? Because I don't agree with that. I mean obviously at first I do. But then you know wisdom kicks in - it's about the total experience man.

which one's which?

no no, I'm not getting involved in these shenanigans.:hog:

Are you saying hotness should be perceived as strictly looks? Because I don't agree with that. I mean obviously at first I do. But then you know wisdom kicks in - it's about the total experience man.

Yes...when talking like this..hotness is perceived on strictly looks. Sorry but there is no way around this one. Especially when you post only 2 pictures one of which is a VERY outdated one.

Visually, Megan Fox is about as good as it gets fellas.

But I completely agree with steve, many things go into what makes a woman hot.

Yes...when talking like this..hotness is perceived on strictly looks. Sorry but there is no way around this one. Especially when you post only 2 pictures one of which is a VERY outdated one.

I do agree that the outdated picture skewed an accurate comparison here.