Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,702 Views
I'm not even sure I'd vote for Biden over Trump if I could. Why replace one goofball with another during a crisis.

I'm not even sure I'd vote for Biden over Trump if I could. Why replace one goofball with another during a crisis.

Totally blows my mind that, again, the Democratic Party has a total zero for their nominee.

I really wanted Bloomberg to make a run but I think he started too late. That guy would have had my vote for sure.

Totally blows my mind that, again, the Democratic Party has a total zero for their nominee.

I really wanted Bloomberg to make a run but I think he started too late. That guy would have had my vote for sure.
As an outsider I'm in the same boat as you. I'm like COMMON GUEYS you've done this before and look what happened.

300 + million people in the country and a senile old man is the best you could do?

1587092627861.png

:lmao:

I was silently rooting for Mayor Pete to be honest. Silently only because I tend to go the other way when voting (see what I did there). But he was actually able to articulate his points and would have had I believe a good base of the Bernie supporters despite their policy differences. He was young and different, but maybe too different for this time and place. He reminded me a little of a Democrat version of Marco Rubio. Trump isn't losing. The debates will be an absolute disaster for Biden.

I grabbed Trump Next President Elect -123 for a bean last week.

I've been parlaying every Madden Sim with Trump -130 for a few days now, and have Trump ML for 1K riding as well.
I'm not too worried. The polls say I should be, but we are pre-debate, and polls don't seem to equate with winning lately for whatever reason.

Biden looks like a guy who's just there for the good vibes. Goofball.

Biden looks like a guy who's just there for the good vibes. Goofball.
A Classic for sure .... "their not bad folks, folks!" It's not a joke, but he is! It's really sad for the people to have only one choice for Pres because this is the best that the Dems can come up with! No doubt China wants this guy to win but I really believe Putin rather deal with Trump! Putin I don't think can go this low IQ wise in communicating!

Biden 2020 = McCain 2012
Not sure why most don't see it

His running mate waited until AFTER Sanders dropped out to endorse him LOL

Pretty wild the dems couldn't muster up even a halfway decent threat, which is all it would have taken. You are sitting pretty Cougs!

So will Trump go a step further from "Sleepy Joe" to "Sleepy, Creepy Joe?" Perfect sound to it! :yes:

If you don't know what I'm talking about here it is in Larry King's video ......

Liberal media has totally ignored any coverage of it but sure gave 24/7 coverage to Kavanaugh! Add to this enough touchy/feely pics of Biden in action and you got SCJ!

Ehhh, I don't think Trump wants to get into a sexual predator war against Biden. He's got his fair share of skeletons, too.

I'm awaiting the Trump vs. Biden debates which will be absolutely classic. It's also pretty horrific if you think about it...but I try not to. Entertainment value will be through the roof. Prediction: Trump says something about Hunter and his crack pipe/strip club issues. An enraged Biden then crosses the stage and throws a haymaker which Trump narrowly avoids, sending Joe tumbling down. Joe suffers a concussion and is unable to continue on the campaign trail. Hillary then brokers her way into position and intervenes to be the running mate. Over the next few weeks Joe starts getting better, but suddenly dies in his sleep of an apparent suicide.

I'm awaiting the Trump vs. Biden debates which will be absolutely classic. It's also pretty horrific if you think about it...but I try not to. Entertainment value will be through the roof. Prediction: Trump says something about Hunter and his crack pipe/strip club issues. An enraged Biden then crosses the stage and throws a haymaker which Trump narrowly avoids, sending Joe tumbling down. Joe suffers a concussion and is unable to continue on the campaign trail. Hillary then brokers her way into position and intervenes to be the running mate. Over the next few weeks Joe starts getting better, but suddenly dies in his sleep of an apparent suicide.

Where he goes to Epstein heaven!