Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,406 Views
2FZ8QuT.jpg

Smart money on Hillary to get schlonged? I thought I heard about some new poll where trump leading Hillary.

this country is only getting worse and worse :(

this is nothing. Wait until we are forced to stop exploiting the rest of the world. Things can turn very ugly real quick :sparesomecutter:

Bernie speaking three miles from me tonight. Tossing about the idea of going to see him just because. I can't imagine he will have much of a draw here.

[video=youtube_share;ZbM6WbUw7Bs]https://youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs[/video]

Now I understand the appeal. If I watch this two or three more times, I'll probably vote Trump.

Trump for World President is an interesting concept. Where do you build the fence to keep out Mexicans?

Heard a bunch of Bernie supporters traveling from around the country to Philly to voice their displeasure with Hillary! Word is group hanging out here like Woodstock people during the convention! :up:

21329_740047929444517_4392950655597026548_n-640x330.jpg

Bernie!.jpgboobies for bernie!.jpg

The party that we somehow assumed was more for peace and tolerance is accusing Trump of wanting a less aggressive/hawkish agenda towards Russia. The Dems are trying to negatively portray Trump as someone who's not 100% wants to rush the world into a world war. :facepalm: I mean the same guys that bitched about the Iraq war and Bush for years.

Great point RC! Trump might be a loose cannon but Hillary "can't be trusted!"

Meanwhile .....

PHILADELPHIA Bernie Sanders drew loud boos from his delegates Monday afternoon when he told the crowd of nearly 1,900 We have got to elect Hillary Clinton. :up:

Great point RC! Trump might be a loose cannon but Hillary "can't be trusted!"

Meanwhile .....

PHILADELPHIA Bernie Sanders drew loud boos from his delegates Monday afternoon when he told the crowd of nearly 1,900 We have got to elect Hillary Clinton. :up:

Nice. Sometimes I think the people aren't as dumb as the media portrays.