• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,789 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I admit that I do, but only for the same reason as the author's of the following blog. I had forgotten about this thing until a few minutes ago. Last season I read pretty much every one of them and without fail there were at least a few classic lines in each week's recap.

If you watch the show do yourself a favor and read these recaps. I think it's some married couple that writes them. Whoever it is, they are hilarious. This is last week's episode. This week's isn't up yet.

Ps - Am I the only person who sincerely wishes Snooki would get run over by a bus on film so I could watch it and laugh?

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/09/jersey_shore_recap_5.html

You are ill equipped to make judgement calls on HOF inductees if you are watching that trash. I have hundreds of Johnny Damon at bats on tape and usually watch them in my film room on Friday nights.

What channel is it on? Never watched it but I'll give it a try if it's good.

I'm going to file this post alongside of all of the American Idol posts that have appeared on these boards, in a homeless mans unwiped asshole.

Of course it's trash. That's the point. It's funny to watch morons humiliate themselves on a daily basis and have no idea at all that 99% of the people watching are laughing AT them.

The GF got me into it. It is fucking hilarious. Turbo Schadenfreude.

never heard of it, did it just start this fall?

we are big fans of a few new shows like Prime Suspect, which was on last night

Matty I think even you may find the authors of the linked blogged to be funny.

I don't know though.

yeah...its on my list of whoreshit to watch...i believe sammy is the only broad i dont want to kick in the face...the guys crack me up with their dumb shit and of course all the fighting is hilarious... its guido trash at its finest

Of course it's trash. That's the point. It's funny to watch morons humiliate themselves on a daily basis and have no idea at all that 99% of the people watching are laughing AT them.

I disagree. I think they do have an idea that people are laughing at them. I saw Pauly D perform his DJ act. I only went because a lady friend invited me and we took designer drugs followed by all-night sex. Although it was a horrible performance.. He used all of the terms from the show in a joking manner. They understand their characters and the entertainment people receive from them. They have an idea.

I disagree. I think they do have an idea that people are laughing at them. I saw Pauly D perform his DJ act. I only went because a lady friend invited me and we took designer drugs followed by all-night sex. Although it was a horrible performance.. He used all of the terms from the show in a joking manner. They understand their characters and the entertainment people receive from them. They have an idea.

Important disclaimer.

I actually think Pauly D might be the only one who gets it. He the only one who makes me laugh in a "not at you" kind of way.

Important disclaimer.

I actually think Pauly D might be the only one who gets it. He the only one who makes me laugh in a "not at you" kind of way.

I agree, he is def the coolest/most level-headed one.

I'm with blitty. I heard one of them as a guest on the radio and he essentially admitted that its all an act. They are selling that shit, and getting rich doing itt.

There is no way that Snooki is that good of an actress.

I disagree. I think they do have an idea that people are laughing at them.

Totally agree. They act ultra-dumb on purpose.

They're prolly just 90% as dumb when not in front of a camera.

I genuinely like Pauly, he's a riot and seems like an actual decent guy behind the orange tan and the ridiculous hairdo.

Show is like the WWE but with more violence.

Important disclaimer.

Yah. :yes:

I would totally hang put with Vinny in real life.

Seems like a funny, normal guy.

Ronnie is very annoying/drama queen. I would absolutely not get along with Ronnie.

I think the show has run it's course. Personally, I stopped watching when 80% of every episode was a Ron/Sammie argument.