Who has stayed at the El cortez in vegas?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,051 Views

topgame85

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
How was it? What is good/bad etc....... found a pretty sick deal there for the opening of baseball season for roundtrip air and 5 nights for $301.

I've never stayed there, but I never would either. You should be able to find a better place to stay here reasonably. They are practically giving away rooms right now. I would check places like the Golden Nugget, LV Hilton, Mirage, MGM, TI, etc. Bellagio room rates were $79/night recently if that's any indication. They used to go for at least $250/night.

i have..don't do it.

dirty, dirty, place. reminded me of Four Rooms when the hooker was found in the bed.

but if ur into that, go right ahead. it's really cheap.

Haha glad I asked think I'll just pony up the extra $ for the LV Hilton its like $430 so only $130 more

good call...

however, go to the beauty bar downtown for drinks and loose 20 something year olds

safe travels

Beauty Bar is cool if you're into emo broads. Not my scene.

i had a phase

Spending one day at the El Cortez plunging your brains out is a right of man passage as far as I'm concerned.

You haven't seen so many people who have lost so much in one place all at the same time as at the Cortez.

LOL last time I stayed at the El Cortez, the internet cost me more than the room. Mind you all I did was pass out there then go back out gambling/partying etc.

But ya Juror, it looks like topper is MIA