• Views 1,863 Views

Patty

Since
Feb 2, 2010
Score
Tokens
Women you must chime in too.

Heidi-Montags-Face-Before-and-After-Surgery.jpg

Can I have the one that was in between...about 2008. I think that version of Heidi was the hottest.

No you can't either or pal. Don't fuk with me amby.:bdown:

The 2006 one looks more inviting, so I'll pick that one.

I am telling you 2008 is the way to go.

15754_heidi_montag_gm_l3.jpg

Robyn is right, it is disgusting that you show just 2 head shots with a choice, then another poster shows a body shot of the year in the middle. Of course I'm gonna change to the 2008 year. Crop off the rest of her body and then resubmit so we can compare apple to apples. BTW, does it really matter? Like you would do one year, but not another.

can i feed her some cheeseburgers first? thicken the bitch up a little?

No you can't, there are plenty of fat chicks. If you want a formerly thin girl, call up Christy Ally, and bring some fried chicken over as a house warming gift.

Your responses are going to be skewed because of the body shot. Just remember the body is still there in the other shots as well, you just can't see it.

Don't waste time with women like this. By the time you realize she just doesn't like herself and it's nothing a surgeon can fix she's into you for like 6 digits or so. Been there, done that, got the alimony payment....

She looks GROSS with all that work done!

Don't waste time with women like this. By the time you realize she just doesn't like herself and it's nothing a surgeon can fix she's into you for like 6 digits or so. Been there, done that, got the alimony payment....

She looks GROSS with all that work done!

Amen.

Which one would you rather fuck?

Heidi+Montag+Spencer+Pratt+Promote+How+Famous+FJDhLNtFzH-l.jpg

2008 body is the best too...2006 was pre tit implant and 2010 was post 10 more surgeries, bigger breasts and messed up face. I am telling you people 2008!

I would fuck the one with no plastic parts. Plastic parts make me a little bit queasy...especially in the face. Gross.

Would I ever have to call her again afterward though? Cuz that's a deal breaker with this stupid bitch. I wouldn't want to ever, ever....ever ever ever ever...have to hold a conversation with her.