mrmarket

Since
Dec 17, 2010
Score
Tokens
mageritaville
adsense cost busted him
since gamelive cracked down on advertising

glad dax was banned, it was obivous he was here to spam his company to the 12 active members of this community

didn't durito ban this ape this morning?

zynga is the farmville guys? what kind of a fool bought their stock? they need to plant real crops to make money.

gotten to, you post in every thread i make. I control your emotions.

Calm down, Yoda. I've thought longer about big dumps in the morning than I've thought about you.

We have 6 active threads a day. Hard to miss another one of your REALLY ponderous threads.

Are you still gay? And mad bro?

I bought some Deutch Bank shares a couple days ago. If you want to make money in the next year their stock is very cheap now.

Facebook, which is based in Menlo Park, Calif., made its debut on Wall Street in May. Investors were not expecting to see rosy earnings during this quarter, analysts said. Several said that the company would enjoy a grace period of sorts until early 2013 at least, but that it needed to lay out a clear road map to growing profits.

Weird. Why do they deserve a grace period? They've been a functional corporation for a lot longer than their IPO.

If I were Zuckerberg, I'd be selling my shares, buying an island, and retiring with a harem of broads.

Greed will do them in.

Wow glad you guys missed me... I'm here just been really busy, have a lot going on... but I check in every once in a while... and I'm even more glad that you guys have this miss conception of what I will be doing, it will be an even bigger surprise when it rolls out!

Be Cool Fellas. :peace: