Where does Plommer post at these days and what's his handle there?

• Start date
  • Replies 188 Comments
  • Views 13,402 Views
The Hustle.ha. We used to have to do some stupid sixth grade dance to that song. Love it.

Steve, how does it feel to be some cunts puppet?

Do you know how I know all the things I do about Cami?

Do you know how I know all the things I do about you?

Do I know who told you things about me in confidence?

I do. It was/is IAG.

IAG is the one that told me that Cami never was in to you.

IAG also told me Cami loves black cocks and was only with you because she had nowhere else to go.

You gave her a place to stay and an income and in turn she offered you sex.
You know what that makes her? Do you know what it makes you?

Steve Cami is a mudshark - loves black men. Her children are half black/white right?

That turned you off. Understandably. No white guy wants to be with a single mother saddled with bastard half breed kids that aren't theirs.

IAG also told me about your suicide attempt. Yeah Steve you were hospitalized for a suicide attempt and not due to "health reasons" as you like to refer to them. Steve you are such a miserable crazy cunt you wanted to end your life. If I were you I'd do the same thing. You were embarrassed about trying to end your life and so you made up a story about your liver or some other bullshit and said that was the reason for your hospital stay.

How did she know?

She's friends with Cami. Cami tells her everything. IAG tells others and here we are.

So IAG told you some things about me and asked you to keep quiet. She knew you couldn't keep quiet and that you'd continue as a loose canon and blab. You went out of your way to try and spread rumours online. just as IAG intended.

Steve, you might want to consider succeeding the next time you want to kill yourself, you are manipulated easily by women.

First Cami used and manipulated you, now IAG.

Steve you're just a puppet.

Last edited:
You are full of shit PLOMMER!! I never told you that Cami was not into Steve or anything about black guys. You were the one who always said that because you said she was using him which I never felt was true.

I did tell him about the suicide, and I told Steve I told you and I told him how much you cared about him when I told you. I told you out of concern, not gossip. I didn't want you adding fuel to the fire about anything. I didn't tell Bacon shit about anything until a day or two ago after he asked after something he read. I didn't tell him about the stiff job. House did. I corrected him that it had been resolved. He message me on Facebook asked if it was true and I told him the truth. I could've told a lot of people a lot of things and I haven't. I have done nothing but try to tone Steve down ever since I saw him posting shit about you at SBR and here.

I messaged the mods at TGF this morning and told them that shit about you wasn't true to my knowledge. You are so off-base and out of line. I have done nothing but try to protect you.

I haven't talk to Cami in months. I had nothing to do with any of this. You are an asshole. I cannot believe how wrong I was about you or that I tried to intervene on your behalf. Even after all your bullshit, I was still worried that seeing all Bacon's stuff would hurt you.I know how easy it is to blame it on the woman, but the only thing that you have been correct in this post is that I told you about Steve's episodewhich he has talked about on here , and it's very uncool for you to bring up in this manner.

Last edited:
PS I'm not manipulating Steve to do anything. I have no idea why he phrases things like he does like I am in charge of what he's doing. I only talk to Steve about trying to get him to get some out for self.

someone needs to put steve in a hospital

That won't work.

You told Steve everything. Not me.

This fuck has been on a mission. Where did he get his information? You were the only one I made the mistake of telling things to.

Lets not forget how this all started. YOU were pissed at me for not responding to you in one of my threads across the street so you posted about the $500. Mission accomplished. If not for that post we wouldn't be here today.

Why the fuck would you tell Steve anything?

JFC

IAG
You are full of shit PLOMMER!! I never told you that Cami was not into Steve or anything about black guys. You were the one who always said that because you said she was using him which I never felt was true.
Lying CUNT!!

How the fuck else would I know Cami is a mudshark and has half black kids that she doesn't have custody of?

We talked about these things many times.

You told me you talked with Cami on more than a few occasions. YOU were the one who told me everything I know about Steve and his whore ex-girlfriend.

Yes Steve I know you text IAG regularly proclaiming your love for her.

Yes Steve I know you're obsessed with her and bother her all the time via text after she has repeatedly asked you not to bother her.

Steve I know you are stalking her.

I kept quiet even after IAG started the debt nonsense - and tried keeping quiet until today.

Steve your mental illness is affecting others. You alone are responsible for the demise of this place.
You and your craziness.

Last edited:
Lying CUNT!!

How the fuck else would I know Cami is a mudshark and has half black kids that she doesn't have custody of?

You told me you talked with Cami on more than a few occasions. YOU were the one who told me everything I know about Steve and his whore ex-girlfriend.

Yes Steve I know you're obsessed with her and bother her all the time via text after she has repeatedly asked you not to bother her.

That is complete bullshit. I know exactly who you heard it from, it was someone with whom you had this conversation regularly. I always took up for Cami. You are a fucking lying piece of shit.I don't even know what Mudshark means. I didn't even know her ex was black until much later.

Now are you are talking about stuff with Steve from two years ago that was all posted here before? We all know that in a manic phase Steve developed feelings for me, or thought he did. That was two years or so ago and Steve doesn't bother me anymore. Sometimes he is a little much, and when that is the case I tell him. he does not regularly proclaim his love for me. Stop making this look like it's something it's not, and hasn't been in two years or so.

You are upset because got called out things, and people are beginning to see who you really are and you want to blame me ...what does any of this have to do with what Steve is posting? Because that sure as shit never had anything to do with me....you're putting in on me although I was the one who tried to prevent this when I saw it happening.

Cami has a pretty fucking tough boyfriend who respects me a lot as I do him and I DON'T think he'd appreciate racist slurs at all, all I'm saying. Good luck with that you fat, stupid bitch thief.

I never told you anything about Cami. You heard that from someone and I know who it was but I'm not going to drag them into this. You had issues with her from day one, and you made it sound like she left him in the break up which was not the case. She was an ever using him. At least not to my knowledge.Cami and I were friends. Why would I have said any of that? You're a liar or don't remember right, one of the two.

Is he black? Where are the kids?

IAG
I never told you anything about Cami

LOL fuck off.

Didn't you buy her a laptop? Do you think SHE told me that? You stupid cunt.

You are the only poster I've ever talked to on the phone for more than 2 hours.

I got all my information about Steve and Cami from you.

YOU told me you sent her money and tried to help in other ways.

But you will be believed over me because women are wonderful and would never lie.

Lying CUNT!!

I kept quiet even after IAG started the debt nonsense - and tried keeping quiet until today.

Steve your mental illness is affecting others. You alone are responsible for the demise of this place.
You and your craziness.

Quoting this so he can't change it.

It only gets better from this guy.

What a piece of shit.

Is he black? Where are the kids?

Yeah and VERY tough.

No clue where they are, we don't talk. But he is as serious as me as are his people, I can tell you that.

Haven't made the decision to go to him with that post from fat ass quite yet.

We're close though.

So now he's a racist, a compulsive liar and a thief who will stab any "friend" in the back in a heartbeat for more lard money.

The more the real Plommer comes out, the more nauseating it gets.

We're close to a couple things, very close.

Quoting this so he can't change it.

It only gets better from this guy.

What a piece of shit.

Steve you were suicidal because a whore left you for someone else.

Now you stalk IAG with annoying texts claiming you lover her.

She told me herself.

Steve I'd like to buy you a bottle of Vodka.

Yeah and VERY tough.

No clue where they are, we don't talk. But he is as serious as me as are his people, I can tell you that.

Haven't made the decision to go to him with that post from fatass quite yet.

We're close though.

Maybe we can all go up to Canada and kick Ploms ass!

Steve I don't see any denials from you regarding stalking IAG.
None.