Where did Bread's list of favourite Canadians go?

• Start date
  • Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 856 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know how to use the search function and it's turning up blanks for this particular thread search. I wanted to see if my sister and I were removed after I kinda deserted this place. Sis was #1! I know Bread tinkers with the list and was curious if I became persona non grata while in exile. :grin:

I never did get to see a picture of your sister, but I've heard good things.

Sickler you are a very good looking man so I would also assume your sister is also good looking.

Teamer, they (friends, acquaintances ) have always said she is good looking. If you hear it enough it becomes true eh. Bread likes her just because she has big boobs.

Teamer, they (friends, acquaintances ) have always said she is good looking. If you hear it enough it becomes true eh. Bread likes her just because she has big boobs.
Does a guy need any other reason?

sickaaaaay, have you ever seen your sister naked, like just getting out of the shower and forgetting she left the door wide open?

Sickaaaay, what actress would you say has breasts that look as good as your sisters?

Plommer, you sound like my friends during the teen years. You know the teasing everyone gets over something about them, be it a big nose, a stutter, weight issues, etc....Well, my sisters were used on me. That's what I tried to explain a while ago here, not sure the message translated as intended. Me valley hick! Robyn was insinuating that I was turned on by my sister. Geez.....

To answer your questions:

1) If you could only hear her sing
2) No mas!
3) Dare I say Dolly Parton?

Bread's not a boob man.

He prefers hairy balls.