birdmanjr

Miss Man
Since
Sep 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
not one discussion on here unreal

mayweather by decision

been talking about my play all week, where you been?

98% of the board is out getting laid and having a good time.....

been talking about my play all week, where you been?

sorry i didnt see any on the first page.....ill take your word for it that you discussed the event at some point

Rooting for Victor

Thank you for this post.This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one year’s hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation’ funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation.

Thank you for this post.This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one year’s hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation’ funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation.

my revision saved the corporation a shit ton of yuan dog

Dustin didn't see this thread so he made another one.

Daft, "rooting" means fucking in Australian.

That was an extremely homosexual comment.

Thank you for this post.This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one years hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation.

:10: