When will MLB Opening Day be? Post prediction

• Start date
  • Replies 337 Comments
  • Views 19,641 Views
9ACC3A7E-A953-4B67-9C5C-8A98C02BC9DC.jpeg

MLB will be fine for the foreseeable future. Modern medicine is going to keep all these oldballs fans alive for another 3 decades.

It'll probably hit a wall then.

No one cares but I'm calling it now - the NHL won't resume before October 2021.

why? what happened? These pro athletes better demand to play, otherwise their skill will become irrelevant :next:

Perhaps they can all go start a league in Belarus :thinking:

Football never stopped. If hockey season ended in April naturally, it can start again whenever needed. :up

Regarding these guys here though. I can't understand how they are unable to keep virus out of training facility. You'd think they could test isolate and test again everyone that comes in contact :clueless:

Yeah, dunno what happened there.

Players vote NO to:

60 game season with full pro-rated pay.

I guess all that “We wanna play Just tell us when and where” bullshit the players were doing on Twitter was just hot air.

Players vote NO to:

60 game season with full pro-rated pay.

I guess all that “We wanna play Just tell us when and where” bullshit the players were doing on Twitter was just hot air.
surprising.

not

Tron, it's over now! I'm astonished they couldn't get it worked out! The owners and players just don't get it! They don't know the world that people who pay to watch the games live in! No, they do but just don't give a fuk! And those poor concession people who don't make much as it is, but don't even exist in their minds!

Tron, it's over now!

My guess is that it's not over.

I think MLB will implement a 50-60 game season. The MLBPA already agreed that MLB could do that back in March.

Did the latest proposal by the MLB still include the clause about giving up the right to grievance? If so, I assume that's why the MLBPA rejected it?

Ok let’s see who got the closest on the prediction

*checks notes real quick*

It’s not Matty or Vegas Dave.

I know, it’s not official till Opening Day is actually played.