• Replies 337 Comments
  • Views 19,645 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Let’s ask the important question here.

When will MLB play their first regular season games?

Post your guess.

June 18 is my guess

MLB Network’s plan so far to keep their viewers happy during this time of no baseball news and no upcoming regular season is to show the same baseball game over and over and over again for 24 hours straight and then show a different game over and over again for 24 hours straight.

100% serious

The whole population will need to be vaccinated before any sort of public gathering is allowed again. 12 months is unrealistic, so I went with 16.

Y'all are so fucked because of Trump's initial reaction last month.

We could be close to herd immunity before vaccine.

Vaccination procedure will be interesting. A lottery draft of social security numbers?

Old people first? Certain health issues first? Men before women?

How many will they be able to do a day?

We could be close to herd immunity before vaccine.

Vaccination procedure will be interesting. A lottery draft of social security numbers?

Old people first? Certain health issues first? Men before women?

How many will they be able to do a day?

Contagion did a lottery draft of birthdays.

I'm privvy to the wife's conference calls with tons of world-class MDs and researchers and they all agree that it's gonna take a long fokkin while for us to get out of this. Pro sports are probably going to be among the last businesses allowed to resume.

But the crux of the matter is that it looks like Trump wants to do the worst thing possible, which is to flatten the curve just not enough, causing multiple big waves of infection. Instead of the Hammer and the Dance, it's going to be a series of Punches to the Dick.

100% serious

The whole population will need to be vaccinated before any sort of public gathering is allowed again. 12 months is unrealistic, so I went with 16.

Y'all are so fucked because of Trump's initial reaction last month.

I said Opening Day.

Not Opening Day with 40,000 people in the stands.

With that said, I STRONGLY disagree that it will be over a year before thousands of fans will be watching sporting events.

I said Opening Day.

Not Opening Day with 40,000 people in the stands.

I know.

To be honest, I was going to bet on early April 2021 too but I want to separate myself from Arch and Rogatien.

punches to the dick works for me
Easter!
Go Trump!!!

to be clear.......

If MLB has an Opening Day July 4th, 2020 and there are no people in the stands, that counts as Opening Day.

Let’s ask the important question here.

When will MLB play their first regular season games?

Post your guess.

June 18 is my guess

CMON BABY LETS GET THIS THING OFF THE GROUND IN 85 DAYS!!!!!!