Wheels are falling off the Brewers right now...

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,565 Views
i'm not sure what you are arguing

are you saying they ARE something special when they play teams other than the Pirates and Stros?

are you saying that aren't especially "special" when it comes to just owning the Pirates?

that's the only two things i'm saying.....

why the incomplete, insignificant, small sample size data vs the cards?

what were they for the year?

its baseball for gosh sakes. its not like they let up on the gas... they were hottest in august

The Cardinals were 10.5 out at the time and were desperate. They swept the Brewers up in Milwaukee. Milwaukee had a month stretch where they didn't hit at all.

The Cardinals were 10.5 out at the time and were desperate. They swept the Brewers up in Milwaukee. Milwaukee had a month stretch where they didn't hit at all.

desperate? fact or opinion? desperate teams always do better? I need to play the desperate teams more

Milwaukee had a month stretch where they didn't hit at all.

which month?

wife is cooking the Quinoa or whatever it is.... let me dig up some numbers for poops and chuckles

desperate? fact or opinion? desperate teams always do better? I need to play the desperate teams more

which month?

from the middle of August to the middle of September. Dude at Sp is a Brewers fan so I know too much about them in chat.

since 2007 the brewers are 426-384 for 52%
since 2007 the brewers are 58-20 vs the pirates for 74% (pirates were 326-483 for 40%)

take the Pirates from the brew crews sched and they are 368-364. 4 games over .500

since 2007 the Cards are 431-379 for 53.2% WP
since 2007 the Cards are 46-34 vs the pirates for 57% WP

without the Pirates in their sched the cards are 385-345 for 52.7%

all this means nothing, but its fun to do....

but in the future the cards might want to...

get desperate against the Pirates

OK

the cards suck toooooo