Wheels are falling off the Brewers right now...

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,548 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
and Yovani Gallardo is not the kind of pitcher that just nips this kind of shit in the bud.

The Brewers are done fellas.

They've been an average road team the entire year. Nothing new there really.

Gallardo looked awful in Game 1. Brewers are done.

Gallardo has never pitched on 3 days rest before. I wish I faded Wolf.

They've been an average road team the entire year. Nothing new there really.

How much of an edge did you have on them during the first 2 games? If I remember correctly, you're a high volume player so you don't
require as much of an edge as others.

Gallardo looked awful in Game 1. Brewers are done.

He was great, but we're talking about a pitcher with pretty mediocre career peripherals. He's not going to scare anybody in the Arizona locker room, especially now that they are feeling it.

Milwaukee was the best home team this year I think.

How much of an edge did you have on them during the first 2 games? If I remember correctly, you're a high volume player so you don't
require as much of an edge as others.

About 1% on both wagers.

Milwaukee was the best home team this year I think.

super at home no doubt, reminds me of the twins back in the m-dome

I think they are over-rated in general though, they play in the worst division, and just beat up on the Pirates and Stros (as good teams should) but their domination over those teams is like almost "vooodoo" like the last few years.

against "good" teams the brewers are nothing special at all...

super at home no doubt, reminds me of the twins back in the m-dome

I think they are over-rated in general though, they play in the worst division, and just beat up on the Pirates and Stros (as good teams should) but their domination over those teams is like almost "vooodoo" like the last few years.

against "good" teams the brewers are nothing special at all...

Umm. No. They can't control their schedule. It's not their fault the Pirates and Astros are bad teams. They beat up on the Cardinals this year and the Pirates when they were in contention. They also played the Yanks, BoSox, and Rays in interleague which certainly isn't an easy task for any NL team, especially when you have injuries and can't fill the DH spot with anyone decent.

There were only three teams in the NL that had winning records against "good" (.500+) teams. The Phillies, Braves, and Cardinals. The Brewers rank fourth behind the Giants.

I haven't looked at the numbers but i'd guess that the brewers were something stupid like 26-4 against against the Pirates and Stros.

and its been that way for like 5 years. Its not an indictment per se. But just point out that they BENEFIT way more from beating bottom dwellers. nothing wrong with that, some say that is a mark of a good team.

if you look at Cards vs Pirates and Stros. I'd say it would be more akin to a .600 winning %

if you look at Cards vs Brewers its pretty much .500

I don't think there has ever been a team that had total domination over another team like the brewers over the pirates in my lifetime for such a period of time. maybe the twins and chisox...

They were 8-4 against the Cardinals until late August when they already had the division well in-hand.

i'm not sure what you are arguing

are you saying they ARE something special when they play teams other than the Pirates and Stros?

are you saying that aren't especially "special" when it comes to just owning the Pirates?

that's the only two things i'm saying.....

why the incomplete, insignificant, small sample size data vs the cards?

what were they for the year?

its baseball for gosh sakes. its not like they let up on the gas... they were hottest in august

All of those splits are statistically insignificant to begin with. I'm just saying that they are perfectly capable of going on a run against good teams. As much as any other team in the playoffs.

That is all.

I'm just saying that they are perfectly capable of going on a run against good teams. As much as any other team in the playoffs.

That is all.

totally agree

and thanks again for that 8-4 vs the Cards in part of the season stat to back that statement up!!!!