what's up fokkers!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,490 Views
Hello Cami. Seems like you are doing well! By the looks of things here, your interaction would be very much appreciated.

Yes, the circle of jerks has gotten smaller! :grin:

won't it be a big pay cut?

No and yes. I would continue with the exact same wage and bonuses. But there will probably be less overtime. I did make a ton of money on overtime in 2017.

But of course there is a good side to no overtime too.

It just seems wise at my age to start working more with the brain, less with the back. I am completely qualified for the CSR position based on the posting so yeah ---> went for it.

Well that makes sense. Are you much of a people person? In my experience sometimes working with the public can require much patience....Do you think you will enjoy doing this?

Hi Cami. I hope you other guys are doing well too. I have been doing some investing in the Canadian Marijuana sector and have doing pretty good. I know crypto is also quite the big dealio.. I've been recommended IOTA but have yet to buy into crypto at all.
Hello Mr q!! I ma doing better, thank you. How's the stage work and the cabin? Is mary legal for personal consumption or anything there?
It just now got decriminalized in PA, but still not quite legal yet.

Hello Cami. Seems like you are doing well! By the looks of things here, your interaction would be very much appreciated.

I am doing better. How have you been? what are you doing these days?
I'm such an asshole, I am terrible at keeping track of everyone....

Does anyone know how lisa/sadcat is doing? I have tried reaching out to her a few times...I hope she is well...

Well that makes sense. Are you much of a people person? In my experience sometimes working with the public can require much patience....Do you think you will enjoy doing this?

I have years of CS experience and I think I would enjoy it as much as the warehouse work. Both have pluses and minuses.

Everything is going well my dear!
good, I am glad to hear this!
you and the fam go on any exciting trips or anything recently?

I have years of CS experience and I think I would enjoy it as much as the warehouse work. Both have pluses and minuses.

ahhh, well good. you hear anything yet? how long til they yay or nay you?

Hi!!! Hugs Cami!!

Good luck on the job, Muddy!!

Hugs all around everyone!!!

I had a big meeting with the HR Manager and the Distribution Manager and I don't think it's happening. Like 99% I'm not getting that job.

Did you not turn on the Muddy charm? Sing them a tune? Show'em the teeth?

I would give it to you

In a way they are crazy not to give me that job, but in another way, they like me right where I am, methodically learning the whole warehouse operation at a high level and being one of the top accuracy guys.

It was weird from the start. The reaction to my application was almost panic. From the first word, before we even began to really discuss, they were trying to talk me out of it. Like, WHAT IS HE TRYING TO DO TO OUR APPLECART?

I have worked a lot of places where the warehouse and office are integrated. They work together. Having someone who will cheerfully flip back and forth is a huge plus.

At Uline, no, they are separate universes.

iu

wait, what?!! muddy - what is going on over there???!! fuccery!

Work is slow for me today.

need to find a cpa.