What will happen first?

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 6,568 Views
For future reference Matty=Complete clueless moron. No ifs.

:ohmy: Uncalled for. Someone please delete me from this site.

Daft, I’m a simpleton so I couldn’t bring the quote from Random Thoughts thread over here. I mean I’m not last night scoreboard for today’s games simple but I am technically challenged all the same.

Anyways to respond to your post in that thread about using the same old same type of insults, Daft I use new material for those I respect. What I’m saying Daft is you’re just not worth the effort.

Spring of CRUSHING

Washing kok in tomato paste. Plommer knows all the tricks. unreal

I never cared if Razor and Casper are one and the same or seperate entities.

I never cared if Razor and Casper are one and the same or seperate entities.

that is because your are a part time poster

that is because your are a part time poster

Everything in my life is part time, otherwise wouldn't be able to spread the goodness around....

Anyways to respond to your post in that thread about using the same old same type of insults, Daft I use new material for those I respect. What I’m saying Daft is you’re just not worth the effort.

Wally, you're jealous of me. It's painfully obvious.

Keep your chin up though. You can't keep getting dealt 8/3 off suit your whole life can you?

Everything in my life is part time, otherwise wouldn't be able to spread the goodness around....

good response

wally you should write a sex story for matty to play out with his room mate. very detailed one.

wally you should write a sex story for matty to play out with his room mate. very detailed one.

I'll get him started RJ but I gotta stop before I start describing his monster.

Matty is home early awaiting his roommates arrival. He has been planning this for months and tonight all his cunning will be put into play.

The lights are down low, music plays in the background, he has even taken time to burn some incents to complete the mood. There is food and wine but he knows if all goes as planned those items will have to wait.

At 9:30 Matty here the footsteps approach the door and he prepares. She opens the door and enters and instantly she is aware that things are different. Matty without missing a beat, without uttering a word swoops in and presses his roommate back up against the door from which she just entered. He deftly takes and pins her arms above her head against the door and presses himself in close.

She can feel his excitement and she in turn is excited too. Both are fully clothed but she can feel his manhood pressing up against her belly and the sensation makes her take a deep breath.

Matty can feel her nipples fully erect now and pressing back into his chest. He leans in close to her and brushes his lips across hers. Ever so lightly she just barely brushes her lips with his making sure to not kiss her yet. On impulse her lips part anticipating the kiss to come.

Matty teases her for a few more seconds only to eventually realize that he wants this as much as he knows she wants it and their lips connect in a full on passion filled kiss. She can feel his heated breath and it tells her how much he wants her. He can sense the passion in her lips and he knows tonight will reach epic proportions.

While still pinning her arms over her head and kissing her he Matty takes his free arm and slides it down to her outer thigh. He lift her skirt and makes contact with her flesh. She reacts with a slight moan and a light bite of his bottom lip. Its not that she hasnt been touch before but she has never been touched by anyone she wanted so badly.

Matty slides his hand from her outer thigh and smoothly transitions to her inner thigh. Slowly and effortlessly her maneuvers his hand higher and higher. Still inches away from his roommates sweet peach he can already feel her wet heat. Her thighs impulsively squeeze and release on his hand and he keeps sliding even higher until he makes contact with her panties. They are completely soaked and he positions his hand so that he can stroke her through her panties.

Her head slams back against the door and she cant control the moans escaping her. Her thigh slam shut and clamps Mattys hand in position as the first orgasm rushes through her.

I'll get him started RJ but I gotta stop before I start describing his monster.

Matty is home early awaiting his roommate’s arrival. He has been planning this for months and tonight all his cunning will be put into play.

The lights are down low, music plays in the background, he has even taken time to burn some incents to complete the mood. There is food and wine but he knows if all goes as planned those items will have to wait.

At 9:30 Matty here the footsteps approach the door and he prepares. She opens the door and enters and instantly she is aware that things are different. Matty without missing a beat, without uttering a word swoops in and presses his roommate back up against the door from which she just entered. He deftly takes and pins her arms above her head against the door and presses himself in close.

She can feel his excitement and she in turn is excited too. Both are fully clothed but she can feel his manhood pressing up against her belly and the sensation makes her take a deep breath.

Matty can feel her nipples fully erect now and pressing back into his chest. He leans in close to her and brushes his lips across hers. Ever so lightly she just barely brushes her lips with his making sure to not kiss her yet. On impulse her lips part anticipating the kiss to come.

Matty teases her for a few more seconds only to eventually realize that he wants this as much as he knows she wants it and their lips connect in a full on passion filled kiss. She can feel his heated breath and it tells her how much he wants her. He can sense the passion in her lips and he knows tonight will reach epic proportions.

While still pinning her arms over her head and kissing her he Matty takes his free arm and slides it down to her outer thigh. He lift her skirt and makes contact with her flesh. She reacts with a slight moan and a light bite of his bottom lip. It’s not that she hasn’t been touch before but she has never been touched by anyone she wanted so badly.

Matty slides his hand from her outer thigh and smoothly transitions to her inner thigh. Slowly and effortlessly her maneuvers his hand higher and higher. Still inches away from his roommate’s sweet peach he can already feel her wet heat. Her thighs impulsively squeeze and release on his hand and he keeps sliding even higher until he makes contact with her panties. They are completely soaked and he positions his hand so that he can stroke her through her panties.

Her head slams back against the door and she can’t control the moans escaping her. Her thigh slam shut and clamps Matty’s hand in position as the first orgasm rushes through her.

WOW. Wally, quit your day job pal, you have a new calling

God forbid she ever starts reading this place. :surrender::biglaugh:

In real life she's coming around the fifth paragraph. I got skills yo.

Still inches away from his roommate’s sweet peach he can already feel her wet heat.

oh this is going into quotes thread

Wakky :lmao:

I don't even know what smiley I should put next.

Goog job dude. Seriously.