What was your last google search.

Truth.

Matty that is the formula for the monthly gross wage of a person who makes 15.10 an hour and gets 20 hours of OT at time and a half a month.

But you already knew that.

luxembourg bank assets

Alcohol withdrawal symptoms;

I innocently decided to sober up for a week because I want to start training for some bicycle rides/racing; and found myself getting a bunch of weird feelings. Had to google search only to find out that I've been drinking way too much for my own good. Guess I been going at it pretty hard lately...

Who knew? Nothing serious, thank god; just some hot/cold flashes and a bit of dizziness.... feeling much better today already...

Go Habs Go

Alcohol withdrawal symptoms;

I innocently decided to sober up for a week because I want to start training for some bicycle rides/racing; and found myself getting a bunch of weird feelings. Had to google search only to find out that I've been drinking way too much for my own good. Guess I been going at it pretty hard lately...

Who knew? Nothing serious, thank god; just some hot/cold flashes and a bit of dizziness.... feeling much better today already...

Go Habs Go

It's been a week. I expect no less than a liter of whiskey, bourbon and/or vodka consumed by you this weekend.

:devilwoman:

don draper's teeth

1333750814_MadMen2.jpg

It's been a week. I expect no less than a liter of whiskey, bourbon and/or vodka consumed by you this weekend.

:devilwoman:

over 2 weeks now and only 4 beers and a couple shots.... MrQuincy's new world order

I estimate in that time I've had roughly 42 beers and 112 shots Quincy. Proud of you, keep up the fight brother.

I estimate Steve has consumed 90 shots in a matter of two weeks, 4 shots a work night, and roughly 10 or so on two weekend nghts. I estimate he has had no more then 32 beers with in the two week time period as well. Roughly 1-2 a work night, and at least 6 friday night, saturday, and sunday each.

Steve drinks to much, that is a lot.

do horses know they're racing

indistinguishable

it's a word :highfive:

I use Google all the time for currency and measuring unit conversions.

Google is good.