What screen resolution you typically use?

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,152 Views
1920x1200.

Good thread.

Should I even answer? Do we need input from the clueless computer boob?

The good news is I actually was able to find an answer. I was not sure when I set out, that I could.

On this computer, it says 1024 x 768.

For the hell of it, I checked a different computer here and it says 969 x 768 (and it does not appear able to go any higher).

For the further hell of it, I checked a third computer and it also says 1024 x 768.

2 out of 3 computers in the Mudcat household are at 1024 x 768 pixels !!!!

1280 x 800 on this laptop.

Much higher than that on my desktop (could be 1920 x 1200 also).

Should I even answer? Do we need input from the clueless computer boob?

The good news is I actually was able to find an answer. I was not sure when I set out, that I could.

On this computer, it says 1024 x 768.

For the hell of it, I checked a different computer here and it says 969 x 768 (and it does not appear able to go any higher).

For the further hell of it, I checked a third computer and it also says 1024 x 768.

2 out of 3 computers in the Mudcat household are at 1024 x 768 pixels !!!!

Time for a new lcd mudcat, 1024 X 768 is for losers. We "winners" use monitors capable of "HD" (1920x1080)

I'll help, have a look at this:

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5516647&CatId=2775

PS: Tiger Direct has a store near Sherway Gardens, a few minutes away from you.

1024 x 768

For the technically-challenged who want to play but don't know how, right click on the desktop ---> graphics properties ----> display settings

How the hell would I find this out? I have a 2 monitor system at work. I with a instaquote stock chart, and the other has a cad package like unigraphics or autoform going, so it looks like I may actually be working if someone should come into the office. Allot of people however complain that the icons are too small, but the icons are sharp as hell.