What is the deal with the WagerChief free half point promo?

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 714 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but I can't find it on their website. All I see is the NFL deal and I am wondering about hoops.

I know is it is good on bets up to $500. I believe it is good from 3pm to 5pm but I don't know what days exactly. I'm also not sure if it is both NBA and NCAAB.

Anyone know?

Okay I decided to answer my own question and give them a phone call. The answer was not totally clear but here is what it looks like.

Free half point runs from 3-5 every day on both college and pro hoops on wagers up to $500.

Sounds like some people (like me) get it at all times, not just 3-5.

She also said that you could not buy on/off 3 and 7 - like there was still some kind of rules from football being applied. But I did a test and I could so we are not sure if that is a special deal just for people like me (whatever that means) or for everyone.

They were advertising a 25% CASH bonus up to $2,500 with that free half pt. (yes its 3-5 eastern). ie lots of free money.

However, they gave me NO bonus and $200 limits on the 1/2 pt. Which I suppose was a step up from their initial refusal to even take a deposit from me.

Did they know who you were once you registered, durito?

They were advertising a 25% CASH bonus up to $2,500 with that free half pt. (yes its 3-5 eastern). ie lots of free money.

However, they gave me NO bonus and $200 limits on the 1/2 pt. Which I suppose was a step up from their initial refusal to even take a deposit from me.

We keep returning to this dance. Looks like WC is yet another place where you get intense scrutiny while I get red carpet treatment.

:dunno:

Did they know who you were once you registered, durito?

Yes, i was linked to my betphoenix account and told they didnt want my action because i was up too much at phoenix, so i posted such at rbs and 5 min later the "owner" of wagerchief calls me. Let me post up but no bonus and tiny limits. Whatever, running way hot there so far anyway.

I get the free half point whenever now, as of two weeks ago when the WC owner posted at S-fagot-R some bonus offer. I think they may have adjusted it either for the conference tourney/ncaa tourneys with so many games going in the early hrs. haven't had a problem with getting the half point with any number.

If you don't have all day access to the free half point, you can keep it going as long as you stay logged in/refreshed from the 3-5 window on..... if you are the type that isn't leaving your puter for more than 15 mins or whatever.

I've transferred to and from betmania, betphoenix, and wagerchief without any problems as long as my rollover is completed.

betmania will not give me the free half point for all hrs when I asked, there's runs from 5-6 eastern I believe