What have you eaten today part whatever

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 10,499 Views
IAG
Vanilla almond cereal
Orange juice

Nice.

Didn't mean to trump your original thread homie, just couldn't find it! Haven't had a desktop in quite awhile to do stuff like that with, long story.

Hope you've been well, nice to see you around.

Steelworks spinach salad with chicken, French on the side.
2 iced teas
A small planet
Some water

Chicken quesidilla
Miller Lite
Some tampons
Iced tea
water
Peanuts (NOT Peanut!)

Nice.

Didn't mean to trump your original thread homie, just couldn't find it! Haven't had a desktop in quite awhile to do stuff like that with, long story.

Hope you've been well, nice to see you around.
. Thanks and no worries, you started the original original.

Suger-free RedBull

Oh, so THAT'S how a cone star opens up the day.

Gimme a number IAG, I'll splash it on roulette today just for shits and gigs, when I need a break from waiting 4 hours at a time for what I see as playable poker hands.

I didn't want to play roulette anyway, it's for suckers. I was just being nice.

Iced mocciato
Croissant, warm

I didn't want to play roulette anyway, it's for suckers. I was just being nice.

Iced mocciato
Croissant, warm

I would never advocate just playing a single number. I've seen people do it in win. Walk up to a table put $50 on 15 or whatever. The wheel is spinning and I'm always thinking there goes $50. I'm always amazed when they win.It's weird. Anyway, if I had to pick a single number I would actually split the zeros or 24, 26, 28, 25. Kind of feeling 25 today. But unless you're prepared to play multiple spins and multiple numbers , you're right it's sucker game. I don't know that I can remember a roulette session where I wasn't up at some point at least $100. Problem is I like to play and can sit at that damn table for eight hours without a break. Last time I went in February, I had not been in about a year, I didn't enjoy it for some reason.

Sounds like you are having fun living the dream playing poker for income. Really wish I knew how to play. I do play, and I just just bought a table off CL, but I need coaching and don't know anywhere near the stuff you guys k now. Couldn't even have an intelligent conversation about it. The reality to going back to some sort of work at some point is getting closer. I chose the number in savings that I refuse to go below, and I'm getting closer by the day. Wish I had something like this to supplement my my rental income so that I wouldn't have to work for the man. Ha. Congratulations to Matty and Muddy on their new ventures.

I have company coming in for funeral today so I better get cleaning. Man I miss the days of having Lori around and just paying her to do this stuff. Kitty makes quite a mess on the stairs with her litter..I have to wear socks now. And vacuum more.

25 it is.

Have you read sklansky theory of poker?

Or you could just read through my blog here and my hands blog and be good to go. If you can sit 8 hours playing etch a sketch at a roulette table you would probably find advanced poker 20x as intellectually stimulating and would have potential to be a grinder or even on grinder, like poster Matty.

Streaming old 90210 visibly at the table would be the ultimate cover for a legit shark. "Oh my gawd did Dylan really just say that to Brendon? Oh, sorry guys. I'm all in."

All opponents' jaws drop in terror.

Some water
Iced tea

FYI on the rizzle - if you think it's something you might stick with I'd be glad to help you along. It'd be good for my game and fun to see what you can do. I can't help you with tournies.If you're really interested read Sklansky and all my stuff on here and lemme know.

Some crayons

A stop sign, thought it'd be fun to act out the oxymoron.

I was wrong.

2 hard boiled eggs
2 quaker oats lower sugar
1 kind bar
1 bag beef jerkey
1 hard boiled egg
1 20oz gatorade
7.25oz chicken
2 cups brown rice
5.5oz steamed brocoli
1 kind bar

2 hard boiled eggs