what do we think about big trial?

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 2,420 Views
Hard to see wtf is going on there.

So yah, she was totally about to stab the girl in pink (start watching at 6:45ish)

Oh hi officer, don't mind me while I swing my knife at this bitch.

And if the cops let her stab and kill the girl.....

“WHY DID THE POLICE JUST STAND THERE AND LET HER KILL THAT GIRL?!?!,!,!”

maybe they could've run in there and tackle her. Don't these guys have some training in that sort of thing? :clueless:
Feels like these guys have mentality protect myself and other cops 1st, whatever happens to the savages is distant concern

The black male who fully boot stomped a female in the head is highly annoyed that the cop shot someone who was actively trying to kill someone right in front of police

escalation after escalation

shit will get worse

Is it possible for cops to shoot people without killing them?

Lower on the body maybe?

Lower on the body maybe?
I asked a cop this years ago. I was told they aren’t trained to shoot someone in the leg. When the fire at someone the intent is to completely disable the individual.

Lower on the body maybe?
We’ve discussed this before.

If you are actively stabbing someone, it is a deadly force situation. Aiming for center mass is the most likely shot to stop the threat.

A warning shot is against the rules too.
It's nothing or killing motherfuckers.

Tron. Are police academy enrollment numbers down?

Tron. Are police academy enrollment numbers down?
I don’t know for sure. I do know that 25-30 years ago you had to fight to get hired for the job.

150 applicants for 2-3 spots kind of stuff.

Now?

Police departments have Recruiting Units that go to colleges etc looking for potential new hires.

Many departments offer $10K-$15K “signing bonuses” because they can’t find applicants. I’m totally serious.

Whats the pay like for first year officers in Miami?

I have a couple of highschool buddies that became Toronto cops and are now retired, they made good money.

Here is the base pay for Toronto Cops, not including overtime/paid duty etc. All amounts are in CAD$.

63,000.00 Canadian Dollars = 50,446.553 US Dollars

Screenshot 2021-04-21 134253.png