• Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 2,419 Views

reno cool

Fuck You Mocha Joe
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is the defense trying to say the guy died of causes unrelated to the encounter with the cops? :surprised:

My defense would've been "I was trained to do what I did, sometime motherfuckers die :dunno: "
The system trying to make this prick the fall guy.

But can he really be found not guilty? How many minorities in the jury?
Are the big riots coming?

My defense would've been "I was trained to do what I did, sometime motherfuckers die :dunno: "
They don’t train you to control a non-compliant suspect by putting your knee on the back off his neck for almost 10 minutes. No agency trains you to do that. 🤦

I agree with the defense that the narcotics he ingested played a role in his death. But I’m still hoping for a conviction. He’s a dirty cop.

Can't believe I'm saying this. But probably time to take lethal force away from 90% of cops on the beat.

And I realize this isn't a shooting trial/issue.

Can't believe I'm saying this. But probably time to take lethal force away from 25% of cops on the beat.
Wayyyyy closer to this percentage

what do we think about big trial?
I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Intentionally.

I can predict this though: Many people will be unhappy with the verdict/sentence no matter what and others will be ok with it.

They don’t train you to control a non-compliant suspect by putting your knee on the back off his neck for almost 10 minutes. No agency trains you to do that. 🤦

I agree with the defense that the narcotics he ingested played a role in his death. But I’m still hoping for a conviction. He’s a dirty cop.
Well then. Guilty :redcard:
I'm offended that these guys can go the line of "he was fucked anyways " with preexisting conditions.
So now if you kill someone who's not in perfect shape, you get a discount? :clueless:

jerry Blackwell is the lawyer, but this is the Jerry Blackwell I remember

1618876365808.png

Also looks like there are some black people on the jury .

Still say no way this defense that Chauvin didn't cause death holds any water. They cannot find him not guilty based on that. That would be crazy.
Should have said something like he was trying to do his job. :thinking: Perhaps he was talked out of taking that line because it makes the system look bad

Not everything is a conspiracy, reno balls

George Floyd ate a bunch of narcotics right before his interaction with police (as to not be charged with the felony narcotics possession).

So that probably didn’t help his respiratory system as that dirty cop knelt on his neck for 10 minutes.

But he knelt on his NECK for 10 minutes. He needs to be found guilty. Cross your fingers he does.

Are they saying that he ate a lethal amount of drugs as the cops pulled behind him? I haven't heard this. My impression was that he was on his usual amount

What's the possible sentence for cop?

reclaiming my time!!!!

Burden of proof is a serious thing. Rather let 100 guilty mf'ers go free before sending one innocent to the clink.

Burden of proof is a serious thing. Rather let 100 guilty mf'ers go free before sending one innocent to the clink.

Agreed

that's why it's easier to just choke out or shoot street criminals.

save the common citizens from these decisions and losing weeks of their life sequestered on a jury. Give all Cops immunity so they don't have these trials either

Kill the scary ones and let God sort em out in the big courthouse, upstairs

Verdict is in. Scheduled to be announced around 4:30 or 5:00