What did you buy on black Friday?

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 1,681 Views
Some of the stores were having Black Thursday starting at 6 am.

Nothing so far. I opened a new pack of cheese yesterday and it was all moldy - guess it had a micro-leak in the packaging - anyway, no good.

Burgers for dinner tonight so I must have cheese so I will make a Black Friday cheese purchase on the way home.

I'm not leaving the house. I AM in the market for an electric fireplace, but know nothing about them so not sure I will make it out of the research stage in time to find one at black Friday price. If anyone knows anything about them, give me some pointers. I need a media one, preferably with media slot on top of flame,and bookshelves to either side. Something like this,but not as tall, and wider.http://www.wayfair.com/filters/Elec...8495274-BPA49-CST25333&sku=CST25333&curpage=2 Also, anyone ever buy anything from Wayfair?

But yeah, other than that, nada.

Thanks RJ. I just hate buying big heavy items from online places, if something is wrong with it and I have to send it back,PITA.

There are a slew of different kinds of these things They are probably all made by same few companies and sold under diff names at the different big box and department stores. I want like 3 I have to choose from...not 200.
Fok. Just found out Target has them also. TOO MANY DECISIONS.

Served alcohol to people from 11-5. The rest of the night is doing laundry and organizing the fridge. Mucho leftovers to stack.

Excellent deal on Black Friday cheese. Had to knock some heads together and trample an 8 year-old to get it - but yap.

I bought a small Sansevieria plant. Hoping it will grow to be 5 feet tall!

Amazon's is unlimited, not that most will use so much space but you could. Google 1 TB $120/year, Dropbox 1 TB $120/year, Microsoft 1 TB $84/year, Amazon unlimited $60/year. $5 first year with that link.

I didn't boycott Black Friday but I didn't buy anything. Now if they had I.O.U. Friday I would have loaded up.

Bisexual ass. Female. A LOT of it.

And it was well worth it.

God Bless.