what are you getting into this weekend???

• Start date
  • Replies 2,077 Comments
  • Views 129,913 Views
Emily has an interview for school tomorrow morning. I guess you can call it that.

Then I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend studying.

what are you studying?

lolollz, I wasn't asking for that reason, I honestly don't know.
TO THE GOOGLE!
Rito, is Zero from RBS? Who is he? I don't like him. Sorry.

Ohhhh I see, that actually sounds really interesting. What will you be doing with this new knowledge?

Science and math were always my best areas of study. Love that shit.

Organic chemistry involves the study of materials that have carbon atoms. Like gasoline, methane, etc.

I see that Saulty, I googled it.

Also, I think I fixed the sink. Tonight I will leave a trickle of warm water so that the pipes and/or fixtures do not leak again.
Since the sprayer head in the kitchen was busted and spraying water all over the place out of the wrong side, I remembered that I had one in my laundry room as well, which I never use. So I switched the heads. When switching, I noticed the broken one had two washers in it, as opposed to one, where as the one from the laundry room, had none, so I put one in the better sprayer head, and viola. I think that helped big time. We will see how it goes come morning.

Ohhhh I see, that actually sounds really interesting. What will you be doing with this new knowledge?

Science and math were always my best areas of study. Love that shit.

Gonna get a job working for Saulty.

I see that Saulty, I googled it.

Also, I think I fixed the sink. Tonight I will leave a trickle of warm water so that the pipes and/or fixtures do not leak again.
Since the sprayer head in the kitchen was busted and spraying water all over the place out of the wrong side, I remembered that I had one in my laundry room as well, which I never use. So I switched the heads. When switching, I noticed the broken one had two washers in it, as opposed to one, where as the one from the laundry room, had none, so I put one in the better sprayer head, and viola. I think that helped big time. We will see how it goes come morning.

is stevies passed out

today is Mr. Nina's birthday. There will copious amounts of birfday secks. Plus I have to bake him a cheesecake. Good times.

Plus my nephews basketball games tomorrow. 6 year olds with one 30 minute practice with their coach, my sister who has never played the game. Should be a great time!!!

Senco, how goes it with your lady friend?
Muddy? any more coffee dates lined up?

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Is cali going for another one nighter?
Where will Blitty be?

going good here, enjoying the company so far
both our kiddos have become acquainted and have a blast together
been doing date nights w/ the youngins all week
went bowling this evening

up early in morning for bball games

Nina and Cali can't say NO for long to certain swinging dicks