• Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 3,450 Views
Ahh that’s from January.

Nothing official.

seattle-kraken-jersey-seattle-kraken-uniform-new.jpg

:up

Awesome name, theme, jerseys.

AHL in Palm Springs.

The NHL is making some SERIOUS moves lately. Greatest League on Earth.

CCFEDAE4-AC2C-4275-A3C6-10719888C30B.jpeg

Attachments

• 4BAD5B0F-DA68-4F1A-91C7-FBC28A4709A6.jpeg
    4BAD5B0F-DA68-4F1A-91C7-FBC28A4709A6.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 140
EXPANSION DRAFT TONIGHT

Would be like xmas morning without the leaks

The 2021 Seattle Kraken Expansion Draft is tonight at 8 p.m.

You can watch on SN1, SN NOW and TVAS in Canada and on ESPN2 in the US.

Not gonna lie, I don't know anything about 75% of these guys.

Not gonna lie, I don't know anything about 75% of these guys.
I'm at 90%. Leads me to believe it will be a very bad first season for this team. On paper they are total garbage.

I didn't think it was possible to take every awful goalie available. Kraken pulled it off.

I'm at 90%. Leads me to believe it will be a very bad first season for this team. On paper they are total garbage.
That's what they said about Vegas - Then they ended up in the Finals later that season.

Plommer, are you still bitter that they added another US team?

Instead of placing one in Moose Dick, Saskatchewan or Otter Queef, Manitoba?

You trolling me again pretty boy?

I've said it many times before: I don't give a fuck about any team other than the LEAFS. Actually PREFER if a US based team wins the Cup when the Leafs can't. Don't care if the NHL ever adds another franchise in the Great White North but think Quebec City should be next.

Vegas not the same at all, they started with a quality goalie, Seattle looked for no-names and succeeded.

Ha ha ha not a troll job. I figured you didn't really give a shit, bud.

Some Canucks are so bitter tho. 'Let's boo Bettman cause he made the league really successful'.

Retards.

I think the next few years are gonna be HUGH.

ESPN contract plus more intellectual people appreciating a REAL sport over ghey basketball.

IMO smart move not picking Price. Too high of a salary and injury concerns. Who would have been the new #1 for Montreal if Price was chosen? Any better than any of the supposed leak goalie picks the Kraken took? Montreal had to be crossing their fingers they would take Price.