Welcome Back Plommer!

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 2,104 Views
I know nothing about poem formations they taught you in school. Just spit it out whatever it is, :dunno: I don't have high hopes for this thing :rolleyes:

🤦‍♂️

Read the first letter of every line vertically

Iag gets cock. At least the 3rd one was good. ...but really all that mambo jumbo for that?

Not our fault you guys are so slow 🤷‍♂️

Iag gets cock. At least the 3rd one was good. ...but really all that mambo jumbo for that?
"At least the 3rd one was good" lmao.

Reno it was just a silly little post I wouldn't say there was an egregious amount of "mambo jumbo". It's not like I sent you on a 30 step scavenger hunt through New York City.

I think this thread is a good example of how our minds process the same information differently.
I didn't notice any hidden message initially and wasn't until others mentioned it that i started to look for it.

I think this thread is a good example of how our minds process the same information differently.
I didn't notice any hidden message initially and wasn't until others mentioned it that i started to look for it.
Glad you were a good sport about it after you found it haha. It really was a sincere welcome back just had to throw in a little rib on the side.

This is how the Soviet spies used to communicate inside America back in the day advertising in the newspaper, I saw it on PBS so it must be true

This is how the Soviet spies used to communicate inside America back in the day advertising in the newspaper, I saw it on PBS so it must be true
I was honestly shocked Reno didn't get it right away. He's always reading between the lines, etc.

If it wasn't for Matty Rain he'd have gotten it.

No when I read any text it doesn't occur to me to read it vertically :dunno:

plommer gonna plom so its all good pal.
Scommers gonna scom. Classless sociopathic piece of shit. No hidden message, just facts.