Weird Day. Just Hear Me Out

I'm sure I can hold my own. Of course he's been tame so far. I'm sure he has a wilder side - that is where you come in. share some dirt on your buddy. ;-)

I'm sure I can hold my own. Of course he's been tame so far. I'm sure he has a wilder side - that is where you come in. share some dirt on your buddy. ;-)

I don't think that's a good idea..lol. Oh God no.

thanks steve! nice balls........ in your pic.

Casper, how small are we talking?

Casper we've seen a lot of poster cocks on here, what's one more.

Unreal boys even online girls ask about my gayness

its NJ, the land where central air is a thing of fables and fairy tales. This born and raised cali girl is a big fan of air conditioning. Ooh and those water misting systems at outdoor shopping malls. *sigh*. I miss the west coast. :(

Your commenting on the air conditioner and not the bathing suit does make me question your manliness.

Teamer has a sense of humor that is borderline hilarious. The guy is a true observation comic.

Casper, how small are we talking?

Casper we've seen a lot of poster cocks on here, what's one more.

Matty, we have hung out. You know my penis size doesn't scare the girls away. Its my stupid pick up lines that send them crying.

HOLY FUCK.

Look at the air conditioning boys. I bet it provides ample cool air for that room. Probably a very comfortable temperature in the summer months.

its NJ, the land where central air is a thing of fables and fairy tales. This born and raised cali girl is a big fan of air conditioning. Ooh and those water misting systems at outdoor shopping malls. *sigh*. I miss the west coast. :(

Your commenting on the air conditioner and not the bathing suit does make me question your manliness.

Matty, we have hung out. You know my penis size doesn't scare the girls away. Its my stupid pick up lines that send them crying.

a large penis will never scare a girl away... a small one would. word to the wise my friend.

hahaha, so?

Matty is 5'6 but has a cock like a coke can

a large penis will never scare a girl away... a small one would. word to the wise my friend.

Ouch. How small is small? Casper needs to know right now.

he's like 6'4".

That he is. But I don't think there's a strong correlation between one's height and the size of one's love pump.

CaliGirlNJ, what's the minimum size requirement to get on your ride?