WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE… 🙋🏿‍♂️

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 6,397 Views
Rained yesterday for the first time in about a month,back to 70-80 F weather

went from this to this in about 15 mins in st. Mary's Colorado yesterday with nothing in forecast. scampered down from 12,900 to 9000 in record time in jail seeing lightning bolts and getting hauled on while big al mentioned hairs standing up on neck. pup still traumatized. I like beating death though

PXL_20230610_151611204.jpg

PXL_20230610_183954880.jpg

went from this to this in about 15 mins in st. Mary's Colorado yesterday with nothing in forecast. scampered down from 12,900 to 9000 in record time in jail seeing lightning bolts and getting hauled on while big al mentioned hairs standing up on neck. pup still traumatized. I like beating death though
Cool pics and feel for the doggie. Glad you guys safe!!!

Who would have ever thought living there could be at times as dangerous as Chi-town! :yikes:

Better, minus the rain. No more road trips for a bit.
IMG_8900.jpeg

Better, minus the rain. No more road trips for a bit.View attachment 8655
Is that where you visited this weekend?

Down here a couple days ago it very humid even when waking up. Was comfortable until the sun came up but not now. Seriously considering a Christmas holiday road trip up north.

That’s where I landed yesterday - visiting family.

Raining and chilly. Glad I got the grass cut yesterday...

PXL_20230610_151611204.jpg

PXL_20230610_183954880.jpg

poor doggo

Gonna be windy here the next few days,not gonna help with the forest fire situation here

How close to you are they?
I live on the west coast (Victoria,B.C) we have our own forest fires that probably aren’t affecting the east coast.The Cameron Lake fire is probably 200 hundred miles away and the province next door (Alberta) is evacuating people.Heard on the radio today this is the worst fire season in Canada in 100 years.

Lightning. Lots of it. Every single day.

Rainy probably throughout the day but we do need the water. Fleur and I can't do our outside in the morning hanging out. Do have an enclosed lanai or I guess could call it sunroom but not the same as being out in the open air. Plus the doggie loves sniffing outside.