• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 771 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
Hanging out with someone last night. My girlfriend and I are stable, but we are allowed to flirt and talk to others if we want. We haven't acted on seeing anyone else, but last night, I met an 18 year old that I thought was older. She was very attractive and we hit it off. Obviously, the age difference is large and the whole thing with the girlfriend. Is 18 to young to talk to if you are 32?

Divide your age by 2 and add 7 years is the standard I believe............so anyone under 23 is too young

Divide your age by 2 and add 7 years is the standard I believe............so anyone under 23 is too young

Interesting Herman. I like that equation.

18 is way too young to be talking to if you're 32 brutha

18 is way too young to be talking to if you're 32 brutha

I am thinking that. She is really pretty. It gets worse. She graduates HIGH SCHOOL in May. Fuck my life.

Razor that is pretty creepy bro

You gonna go to prom?

Razor that is pretty creepy bro

You gonna go to prom?

Can I tell you, she sent me pics of the prom dresses she is looking at? No I am not going. Not trying to be creepy. It's wrong, I know.

Was it you or Casper who met a 18 yr old? Or both of you did? Because Casper was asking the same question in chat yesterday, and having trouble deciding whether he should go out with a 18 yr old.

SoV
Was it you or Casper who met a 18 yr old? Or both of you did? Because Casper was asking the same question in chat yesterday, and having trouble deciding whether he should go out with a 18 yr old.

Casper was with me last night. He actually was talking to a 40 year old who wasn't into him like that. She was cute as well. No, its me. I am surprised Casper was online last night considering how drunk he was when we got home.

I hate these questions, either fuck her or move on.

Why the fuck are you talking to an 18 year old if you are not trying to get laid.

But, you may consider other scenarios e.g daddy-daughter role play.