WagerWeb stole $39,363 dollars from me & my family !

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 400 Views
JDS
After talking to a handful of their staff at WagerWeb personally they have decided to pay me in full for the winning parlay ticket of $89,000. Their software is now updated to match their max 50K payout rule for parlays. So this will never happen, ever again !
Congrats! But it was never gonna happen to any of us here anyway 😂

congrats.

I'd like to think them knowing this was posted here, really put the pressure on them.

we look forward to your continued participation at gay me live dot cahm

sbr saves the day again.

i am happy for the family mostly.

hopefully the easter bunny will come.

The additional comical abuse one gets at GL for not being original member. :grin:

Though Archie's right what thanks did GL (RJ) get for their assistance. Sobbing like a little baby coming over here with YOUR problem!
:banhim:

I'm not an OG at all. Just gotta stick it out and persist. Also it helps if you make space by driving out a 10 year veteran, like I did with @Mudcat.

I'm not an OG at all. Just gotta stick it out and persist. Also it helps if you make space by driving out a 10 year veteran, like I did with @Mudcat.
Yes they do but don't see many persisting? Why?

So you drove Muddy out, I thought he had you on ignore? The guy will live here forever! I see like what, 5, 6 threads started by him on first 3 pages. Still going strong it appears!
:ahawut:

The additional comical abuse one gets at GL for not being original member. :grin:

Though Archie's right what thanks did GL (RJ) get for their assistance. Sobbing like a little baby coming over here with YOUR problem!
:banhim:
Archie & I go way back almost two decades now. He will always bring sarcasm to the table like most acting roles from Ryan Reynolds.