Video game console - PS3??, Wii??, Xbox??

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,925 Views
Oh I forgot, I'm in Canada. We don't worry so much about those things... Stevie has a point because it seems the US gov't can just come into your house and charge you or throw you in jail for the rest of your life some minor offence. I'd stick to the legit games.

:baby:

legit? wtf is that :rofl:

Playstation 3's PSN won't ever beg you for money. Play for free online. If you like sports games, and don't want to deal with recurring charges, PS3 is the way to go for online play.

Surprised there hasn't been a new system in a while. Usually they roll out a new and improved console every few years, but all the companies stopped at this generation. The XBOX was introduced in November 2005, it's been 7 years.

Wii is gay for most part
never owned or played PS3

we got a 360. I pay for the online membership for netflix and ESPN3 app thingy to watch games not on cable.
I suck at all games. my boy plays online with the modern warfare games. its cool but pisses me off getting killed by some
prepubescent jerk offs before I can do anything... and they talk shit through the headphones.. fukrs

got madden 13 couple weeks ago
cool game:dude: but I suck

7 yrs old and your kids never had a video game???

Xbox 360 and Halo is how we spent the better portion of our evenings before we reached 21.

Sega Genesis only 1 we got
folks wouldnt buy us a Nintendo.

Hey Pucky I've got a perfectly good Wii I'll probably never play again, I moved on to PS3 which I hardly play and haven't touched it since. The games are pretty outdated (it has that Gretzky hockey game with the Hockey paddle) and it did have a pretty rough move it should work fine though. I'd give it to you, if you're interested let me know.

Hey Pucky I've got a perfectly good Wii I'll probably never play again, I moved on to PS3 which I hardly play and haven't touched it since. The games are pretty outdated (it has that Gretzky hockey game with the Hockey paddle) and it did have a pretty rough move it should work fine though. I'd give it to you, if you're interested let me know.

The wii is super kid friendly, some cool games for it. Just dance can be fun for the little ones and your wife, and the bowling and things like that are great for the kids. I think your family would enjoy this.
PS3 has a move thing too, we play tennis on it and that's a lot of fun.

Xbox is the expense that keeps on expensing.

Get a PS3 and enjoy it for life.

WTF is a Wii?

I have XBox 360. Currently working my way through the last Max Payne. I play everything on the easiest setting cause I totally suck at video games.

As to the expense that keeps expensing I can absolutely confirm this. I signed up for my free trial to XBox Live 2 years ago and have been paying $9.99 per month ever since. That would be cool except I don't actually have access to XBox Live. I have called the support center and explained that I either don't actually know my password or login name orrrrrrrrr they are charging me for an account I don't actually have. So next I ask them to just give me the info for the account they are charging. They tell me that that card is shown as being charged but I don't have an account. So I say then just give me the info for the card that is being charged to which they say they cant do that. IT'S MY FOK'N CARD SO GIVE ME MY FOK'N INFO OR STOP CHARGING MY CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Sir, please calm down and call your bank to cancel charges. LOOK ASSWIPE, STOP CHARGING ME OR REFUND ME 2 YEARS WORTH OF SERVICES I HAVE'NT RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!

They are currently still charging me and I still have no access. Guess I have to go to the bank afterall.

You'll give me what? I'm in Canada Bro.

That's cool if you pay for shipping I'm good.

-Casper (just kidding)