Veggies

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 986 Views

Back off plommer I got one for ya.

freefall how was your new zealand trip?

How the hell did they find room to do that? That highway particularly right there (between the 98th and Hegenberger) is always at a standstill.

freefall how was your new zealand trip?

Absolutely awesome! Ski diving, white water rafting, jet boating, hiking, camping, scuba diving, and lunging. Their country is absolutely beautiful and outside of the cities people are especially friendly. I really enjoyed how outdoor based their lives are compare to people in the states that just sit inside watching TV.

How the hell did they find room to do that? That highway particularly right there (between the 98th and Hegenberger) is always at a standstill.

You have cars that stop in your group and then have the drivers be behind them and drive through as the road clears out. At least that's how I would attempt this stunt. They also did this during lunch time I believe.

Lots of plates shown in the video. These delinquents will be punish to fullest extend of the law. :cop:

Lots of plates shown in the video. These delinquents will be punish to fullest extend of the law. :cop:

I saw that. I hope they stole plates or have fakes. It makes sense they thought this far ahead if they planned an event like that no?

i dont know man, people are pretty dumb it wouldn't surprise me

Well this was not what I expected, but when is anything ever what you expect.

something similar ff, guy proposes to his girl

[LIVELEAK]3d9_1359459205[/LIVELEAK]

That's actually pretty impressive. I still don't know how they got that large cloud of pink smoke. A few smoke bombs? Looks like quite the gang.