Vaping weed?

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 7,451 Views
yeah, boxing's been on point lately.

You should check out Gennady Golovkin-- he fought on HBO the week before.

Sergio Martinez vs Golvokin is the fight to make right now.

Yesterday I read Chavez just failed his third drug test , pissed hot for weed.

edit.... you've already seen the news.

different high

GameLive you're smarter than this.

http://www.weedsthatplease.com/vaporizer.htm
http://www.chaishop.com/article/12363

for on the go I recommend; http://www.magic-flight.com/

For at home I'd use a Volcano.

I will fight this one to the grave.

I also have one of these magic-flights. I also smoke herb and can mountain bike up most hills; I do find the vaporizer is good but sometimes it is just less fulfilling to me. It is said that vaporizer will allow you to use over 90% available THC, while smoking comes in at a paltry 40%. There is no doubt that vaporizers are are way more efficient.

why? I've been having this discussion with people for over 5 years now and not a single person has come up with an explanation other than 'all smoke is bad'. Then I ask for proof on that and they send me to a cigarette or house fire study. derp.

its not out of the realm of possibility(and seems fairly plausible IMO) that marijuana smoke does absolutely nothing negative to your mouth/throat/lungs/etc.
Choosta, think of a vapouriser like a water purifier. Extracts a high % of the impurites and what ur left with is much cleaner product with lower % of impurities.

Far less harmful carcinogens when vaping than traditional methods. Its said that the high is also much deeper.

Cant stand ppl that rag on the harmful effects of weed yet fail to inform the reader of the health benefits thc can also deliver...

Example 1: Our bodies naturally produce the same cannabanoids (in much minute quantity) that are found in weed and anyone that knows why our bodies do this will understand how THC can have health benefits..

What exactly would make marijuana smoke less harmful than other types of smoke?

I can't stand potheads who live in unicornland. :selfbash:
Matty, name me 1 person that has died/overdosed directly because of weed??

Alot of misinformations/scare mongering out there in public domain...

Face it, drugs will eventually have to be decriminalized anyway when government tax grabs begin to run dry...

i smoke blunts

benefits of vaporizer
cleaner
0 smell in house
no sore throats
efficiency: save weed, with kush 4 hits from a vap and i'm good for awhile

negatives
don't blow clouds

Choosta, think of a vapouriser like a water purifier. Extracts a high % of the impurites and what ur left with is much cleaner product with lower % of impurities.

Far less harmful carcinogens when vaping than traditional methods. Its said that the high is also much deeper.

is it much different than something like a multi-chambered bong?

is it much different than something like a multi-chambered bong?
A good way to test filtration differences between a single and multi chamber is to put a tissue between lips of user and the mouthpiece of the implement before consuming. Observing at the residue left on the tissue between the two is a immediate way of determining filtration difference.

Choosta, as far vapo's go only recommend the volcano. Yeah, its not cheap but like most things you get what you pay for and if ur after a clean experience free of a high % of impurities then you cant go past it imo...

yeah no one answered any of my questions. so standard

why? I've been having this discussion with people for over 5 years now and not a single person has come up with an explanation other than 'all smoke is bad'. Then I ask for proof on that and they send me to a cigarette or house fire study. derp.

its not out of the realm of possibility(and seems fairly plausible IMO) that marijuana smoke does absolutely nothing negative to your mouth/throat/lungs/etc.

i dont know, maybe one argument could be that marijuana smoke has induced ZERO deaths?

why is the burden on me here?

kato agrees with choo

There doesn't seem to be much in the way of serious research about chronic marijuana smoking.

Anyone remember the power hitter?

picture.php

The lifespan of them working properly seemed short ....... but man for a great buzz just put a bag over your head and punch a small hole in it and squeeze!