• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,229 Views

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Up on high, I came down from the mountaintop. Upon that crisp and rarefied air, I felt like Brad Pit after Jen and before Angelina. In control and beholden to know women, I dug though the trunk of forgotten strength to retrieve my No Maam shirt.

latest

Ritual clothes in hand, I sought the advice of those perscuted before me. My friend Tiger...where was the authorities when an estrogen enraged being went after him with a golf club. Men get jail/ women get applause

B2KTd_SCYAIFcqV.jpg

So I have brought Meninism to Game Live.

Our first commandment is that All of Them Lie.

More laws to come here at the GL Meninist Corner

Equal Opportunity
men3.jpg

Yes when a man I cheating domestic violence is not an issue. When a woman is cheating domestic violence is abuse.

Valorem knows how to teach women a lesson.

He doesn't need them and they're not in his head.

AT ALL.

:handshake:

If anyone here were going to rayrice a bitch it'd be valorem

Happy Meninist Monday

I have started to practice the art of ghosting in public doorways. When a bunch of us go through at the same time, it is the social contract norm that you hold the door open for the next person. Somehow I got it in my head to hold it up if a woman is following me. Now I keep my hands at my side and slide through the rapidly closing door to let it close on the woman behind me.

Small victories but we keep on fighting on.....

Lets make money off of women today

Alize Cornet +170 over Suarez Navarro at Rogers cup

143413.gif

In the spirit of supporting Menisim I give you this:
jello_zpsbmmkgbbs.jpg

and this:
lube_zpslqhobgym.jpg

and lastly this again:
hot%20butter_zpsq9vciciz.jpg

So now we know valorem is from Mass and Irish

Valoraballs! :highfive:

We gotta take the power back.

[TWEET]629658440470802432[/TWEET]

Meninist
An ideology that exposes the hypocrisy of feminism. Meninist believe in the true equality of the genders while feminism, by definition advocates the separation of the genders by perpetuating a made up patriarchy and claiming to be a victim. Meninist believe that equality is needed in states such as; Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc. where women are actually being oppressed, as opposed to first world countries where they are by law equal. Feminism is misandry, meninism promotes equality
Meninist: If he or she wants to wear that Meninist shirt he or she should be able to do so without being ridiculed by a hypocritical feminist who believes only in the advancement of women. It's ironic how you think women can wear virtually nothing and they shouldn't be cat called, but you harass men and WOMEN that wear a shirt.

Meninist Debate for 8/11 in the year of our lord 2015...

So this is equal rights....?

1. If I say keep the child and she says abort then the pregnancy is terminated

2. If I say abort and she says keep then I have to pay child support....

2009-05-05-golddigger.jpg

I've decided that bitching about women and how they get away with stuff is like bitching when African Americans get better treatment for minute things.

Men will always be better than women in so many facets of life. Let them have vaginal power.

I've decided that bitching about women and how they get away with stuff is like bitching when African Americans get better treatment for minute things.

Men will always be better than women in so many facets of life. Let them have vaginal power.