• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,142 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Buncha guise famous for never winning a major are in the running as the 3rd round winds down.

Sergio Garcia and Lee Westwood are 2 names commonly mentioned in "Best to never a win a major" discussion.

Dustin Johnson. He's much younger so it's not so much of a thing - but he's had some conspicuous folds (chokes) so he better get in there before it becomes a major back-monkey.

The 2 guys at the top of the leaderboard have never won one either but I never heard of them so fuck them.

But those other guys ---> yap.

Last edited:
Jason Day in striking distance. I could see it being him.

ive got futures on dj westwood bello furyk and chappell

Fucked up situation with Dustin Johnson. It would be nice if the PGA official dude would just say, yes, it's a 1-stroke penalty. Period.

And then put it on the scoreboard and make sure everyone knows.

This wishy-washy crap about telling DJ that something will probably happen but they want to talk to him more at the end of the round. Fuck that. What is he going to say after his round that would change a ruling?

Make the fucking ruling and let the players play it out FFS.

Ridiculous. I was glad to hear the one announcer say that. It's a ridiculous state of affairs.

They keep saying Dustin Johnson is leading by 1 - but he's really not and they know he's not.

Like the PGA is seriously saying there's a penalty stroke - probably - but maybe not if the player can talk them out of it after the round? Seriously?

What kind of shit?

And then we got this idiot Azinger prattling on about how they need to just put the possible stroke difference in score out of their minds - and just focus on the task ahead and play the shot that's in front of them.

That's fine, except your position in the standings can totally dictate what that shot is. Do you have to try a risky shot? Do you lay up? Being up or down a shot, or even - it's a big difference to strategy on the closing holes.

Is this guy not familiar with tournament golf? Dipshit!

:mudcat:

Well I guess it's good that that penalty stroke did not end up being instrumental.

I am just perverse enough that I hoped it would and we could point fingers at the spineless officials and say, "What were you thinking?"

But okay, good victory for DJ.

johnson_75348.jpg

Dustin finally can say he has it all! :up:

my name brother did it! and cleveland.

what a fukkin day

I wonder if assistance from his wife was a factor in Dustin finally winning a major? She has a great looking setup!

gallery_main_Paulina_Gretzky_GOlf_Digest_Boobs_01.jpg