US/Germany Curling (womens edition) in match thread

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,149 Views
US holds off the inevitable for 1 more end 6-4 Germans thru 9

I haven't had a chance to check out the US ladies at all yet. Are they attractive?

I'll tell you, we have about 6 attractive girls in the Canada/Japan game, ranging from young cuties, to hotties to MILFs.

Bonus.

Nothing out of the ordinary, some attractive girl next door types. One German girl has some big, striking green eyes.

Canada has to scuffle more than they probably should against Japan but, for the second game in a row, win it on the last rock.

LOL, I have been watching the GBR v China match.
GBR won 5-4 in the extra end.

Thankfully it finished just before the Champions League started.

LOL, I have been watching the GBR v China match.
GBR won 5-4 in the extra end.

Thankfully it finished just before the Champions League started.

ya, I saw the final throw in that one, got a bit closer than they had hoped.

China ends the Women's Curling hopes, they are eliminated as well. This ends a US Curling debacle in these games. The US Curling program is in shambles!! :fro:

Major changes need to be made, we need curling camps, need to do more sweeping drills, get back to the fundamentals! :old:

China ends the Women's Curling hopes, they are eliminated as well. This ends a US Curling debacle in these games. The US Curling program is in shambles!! :fro:

Major changes need to be made, we need curling camps, need to do more sweeping drills, get back to the fundamentals! :old:

The more i watch curling the more i don't understand some of the strategy...especially the girls...they played a bunch of that all wrong.

Yeah it was not a good Olympics for curling USA. That's not a massive surprise - they are never considered in the top tier of threats - but every once in awhile one of the US teams will jump up and bite someone on the ass.

But they are both in the standings basement this time around.