• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,148 Views

smitch124

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
ok the women are providing the rematch for the US. We want redemption!!

On USA network :dance:

Germany -1.5 +154 -127 OVER 12.5 -108
USA +1.5 -182 +109 UNDER 12.5 -108

common USA, we need an upset!

And we're off, no true edge in looks that I can determine yet

Man, Andrea Schopp has been around a long time. She is, like, my age.

Wow the US miss a completely open board with their last stone, 1-0 Germany thru 2 ends

I have to admit, when I am focused somewhere else and glance at the TV I forget this is curling and I think its a swiffer commercial.

Very nice final stone for Germany in an interesting end...4-1 Germany

I wish I was getting more highlights so I could join in the discussion and you wouldn't have to look like such a weirdo sitting here talking to yourself.

:grin:

US hoisted on their own petard!! a beautiful stone by Germany squeaks through USAs blockade and now their own blockade will be their undoing!! Oh the Irony!!

I wish I was getting more highlights so I could join in the discussion and you wouldn't have to look like such a weirdo sitting here talking to yourself.

:grin:

Haha making me not look like a weirdo is a full time job you don't have the time for Muddy, but I appreciate the sentiments :yes:

I haven't had a chance to check out the US ladies at all yet. Are they attractive?

I'll tell you, we have about 6 attractive girls in the Canada/Japan game, ranging from young cuties, to hotties to MILFs.

Bonus.