Since
Oct 30, 2019
Score
Tokens
OK, I NEED REM cycles.

Can't do the shelter.

Can't do the rental.

Can't stay with family.

Hotels are expensive. I'm banned from Airbnb for stupid drunk crap, and Vrbo is expensive unless I go where there's a good chance I'll mugged.

I still have over $11k, and Common says they can start the Studio conversation 7.17.

So what we need is a 10 day or so bridge. I'm comfortable with putting $1k or so into it.

I will do something very cool for anyone that can help out.

-Steves

Ask someone you work with if you can pitch a tent or rent a room from them for 10 days,tell them it’s short term and you’re willing to pay.
Get into a street fight and get a couple of black eyes,go to local batter/domestic violence shelters tell them your Tranny BF caught you with another Tranny.

I'm doing a nice hotel for the weekend, to rest, write music, buy music stuff and chill. That was hilarious for real, but if anyone has any real advice that'd be cool.

Seems like I'm screwed for a bit, but shit as we all know I've been through much, much worse.

Some times hotels rates differ when searching for weekly rates or longer, so try searching like that instead of day by day

Also use travel meta search engines instead of booking sites, sometimes the meta search companies work out better deals and you can find the same rooms cheaper

Some search engines:

Thanks a lot broseph.

Can you be close to work CH or has to be in Philly area?

Stevie don’t know how quickly the conversion, but this gives you nine days from Monday. Not far from work if you can stay in NJ?
IMG_3580.jpeg
IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3582.jpeg
IMG_3584.jpeg
IMG_3584.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Sometimes you get the best deals going directly to the hotel website.
IMG_3590.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg

"Hotels are expensive", but $1K for 10 nights, there must be some options for under 100/night?

Maybe invest in some noise canceling headphones or earbuds? My fiancee and I put on "babbling brooks" on the echo dot to sleep, it's super relaxing. Find yourself some ocean waves or a rainforest or whatever to block out the outside world.

Do you want to be comfortable or just something to sleep on ???

Really appreciate it guys. I was already leaning towards a rental in Cherry Hill for multiple reasons. Good ideas from all, I'll work it all out after guitar shopping tomorrow. Much love, fo rizzles.

Worst case I’d rent a uhaul van $19.95 a day plus mileage. Sleep in the van. Can’t be worse than the streets.

Ph no man the streets ain't happening, I still have like 11.5k, thank God.

Good look though Brother.